43. Brain Freeze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Eleanor's P.O.V~

Some days are great.

Some days are bad.

But today, I'm not exactly sure.

When one of your best friends is in the hospital because she got stabbed, it's not exactly the highlight of the day, knowing that she hasn't woke up yet.

But when you get asked to be one of your best friend's wedding planner, it kinda makes you a bit happier about the situation as a whole.

"Really? Me?!" I exclaimed happily.

Louis and I had decided to spend the evening with Niall at the hospital. He had been here by himself too often and we were worried he might eventually lose his mind in here.

"Yeah, that is if I actually ask her," Niall smiled, "I'm still trying to decide if I want to do it soon, or if I want to wait a while first. I don't even know if she would say yes."

"Of course she would say yes, Niall!" I exclaimed, "She just chose to stay in the UK for you, she would definitely marry you."

Niall laughed, "Well, since you were our birthday planner, I thought it would make sense for you to be our wedding planner as well."

"Of course!" I told him, hugging him tightly.

Doctor McCain walked in, checking the monitors that were connected to Cassidy's arms by tubes. "Mr. Horan, I believe she'll wake up pretty soon. It shouldn't take more than a day, maybe two. It was the blood loss that caused her to go under for this long. She just lost so much so quickly, but she should be awake soon."

Niall's eyes widened, his smile filled with joy.

The doctor continued, "Feel free to stay with her again tonight. I won't be here the entire time, but the nurses will continue to pop in every once in a while to check her vitals. Have a good night everyone."

I stood up, Louis's hand in mind, "Well, I guess we better get going."

"Are you staying the night again?" Louis asked Niall, knowing we both already knew his answer.

"Yeah," he nodded, "I'll see you guys tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we'll be back tomorrow." I nodded. 

I really hoped that she would wake up tomorrow.

.

.

Niall's P.O.V~

I woke up suddenly, feeling movement beside me. I looked over, hoping that Cassidy was awake, but lost all of that hope when I saw Ana beside her.

"Do you have to change her clothes everyday?" I asked her, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Yes, it just makes me feel like I'm doing something to help," she sighed, "I can't stand to see those bloody clothes on her anymore. Now shut your eyes."

"Why? I'm going to see her with no clothes on eventually." I smirked and Ana just shook her head.

"Come on, just shut them." Ana told me and I did so. "Just don't hurt her." I whispered.

"I wouldn't think of it," she replied.

After a few minutes, and some obvious annoyed shuffling, Ana muffled a barely audible "Okay". I opened my eyes and noticed Ana had changed her into a white 5SOS t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. She even put a pair of gray socks on her feet which made me smile. Cassidy was always cold.