[ Interruption ] TCCA

Hey guys!

I wanted to inform all of you that today is my 3 year Wattpad Anniversary! It's crazy to believe that I've been writing for so long.

As most of you know, whenever this comes around, I usually try to do something special ex. a ton of chapters at once, a new book, a continuation etc.

This time, I am releasing a new book! It is titled "The Coca-Cola Affair"

It's an Austin Mahone book, but even if you aren't into him or his music, I assure you that you will love it!

It would mean the absolute world to me if you gave it a read or even told your friends who are fans to give it a try.

I've been so excited to finally release this to you guys after a month of waiting, so I really hope you enjoy it!

Also, It has a very frequent update schedule as well! (which is posted in the description of the book on my page). So there's hardly any wait at all for chapters.

Here's the description :)

***
"You've never had coke in a glass bottle?!"

Austin Mahone has never met a girl like Emma Clarke. That's probably why he's so keen to keep her. However, when your best friends are worst enemies and your past begins to creep up on you, I can almost bet that it won't be so easy to do so. Especially when family, school, friendship, and love matters the most.
***

So, just go to my page and the first chapter will be posted :) I hope you all enjoy it and give it a try! You will not be disappointed!

-Sarah Cassidy