41. Memory Remembrance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V~ 

I opened my eyes and stretched, but I didn't let go of her hand. How long had I been asleep? Everyone was gone except for Ana and Harry who were fast asleep on the couch.

I looked up at Cassidy and she looked a bit better, as if more color had returned to her face. Had they given her the transfusion yet?

"They gave her the transfusion while you were asleep." Ana replied, signaling to me that she was awake, "The doctor said she should be okay for now. After they took Louis's blood, Eleanor took him to another room because he needed to recover his own blood cells again, which should be about an hour from now." Harry shifted beside her and she just looked at him.

I nodded and smiled to myself on the inside. My body wouldn't allow me to smile on the outside just yet, still too worried about my love's safety and health.

What Louis did just saved my girlfriend's life. I will never be able to repay him for that. I'm forever in his debt.

"When will she wake up?" I asked Ana, hoping the doctor had said something about that. 

"I honestly don't know, Ni" Ana told me honestly.

I nodded and laid my head back down on the bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Everything went black, but then turned to white and figures started appearing. Is this what it's like when you're aware that you're dreaming? 

I stood over to the side, watching all of the action unfold around me.

I was sitting in my car, driving around the parking lot of the mall, looking for a parking spot. I turned, and suddenly saw a girl before I accidentally ran into her, knocking her down. "Stop the car!" I yelled, but it was too late. I jumped out of the car. I wanted to scream her name, but Niall at the time didn't know her name yet. I remembered how beautiful I thought she was and how worried I was that I had just killed her.

Niall ran over to her, asking if she was okay. I remembered her mumbling something, but I watched as I picked her up and hurriedly put her in the back seat of my car before speeding to the hospital. Cassidy had already fainted in the back seat.

Suddenly, the scene changed, and I was sitting in the hospital room that I was in after the initial car accident. It was sad to think about how I had already been to the hospital with Cassidy three times in the short span of our relationship. I watched past me stand by her bed, already flirting with her and thinking about how beautiful she looked.

The scene shifted again and I saw Cassidy and I on our first date at the beach. I was so intent on making it up to her for putting her in the hospital. I watched as we talked and laughed with each other. We were having such a good time together we never even noticed the paparazzi lurking around. It was sweet to watch. I could actually see myself falling in love with her. I looked so incredibly happy as I placed the necklace around her neck.

That was the same day she told me about Mark and the way he treated her. I couldn't believe someone could treat such a beautiful girl so badly, but I sadly had to see it with my own eyes not too long after that date. I was so incredibly happy that I was able to take her away from that and treat her like a princess.

Suddenly, the scene shifted again and I wondered how many memories I was going to get to see. It felt kind of weird and I wasn't sure that I had ever been aware during a dream before. It felt kind of like that scene at the ending of Breaking Dawn Part 2.

The scenes started to speed through my mind, one by one. They were fast, but I was able to process them all.

The time Mia accused Harry, Liam, and I of raping her on television.

Cassidy and I's first date at Hidden Park. 

The time we caught Liam there with Mia. 

When I took Cassidy to the hospital for her cinnamon allergy. 

The night we watched Titanic and she fell asleep on me. 

The time we thought we were going to be on tour in America and she was so upset to see me leave. 

Ana's birthday party. 

When Cassidy thought she was leaving to go to America for university. 

Our kiss when she told me she wasn't leaving. 

Kissing her after eating pancakes with syrup on her lips. 

Cassidy beating me at my own song on Just Dance 4. 

The Nerf Gun war. 

The water and paint balloon fight. 

The white dress and Cassidy slapping the woman at Forever 21.

Every single one of these memories had all led me to falling completely and utterly in love with Cassidy Morgan.

But one of my most favorite memories?

When Harry woke us up for breakfast and I knew Cassidy was watching me. She was studying every part of my face and it took everything in me not to smile. I loved the way that she loved me because I loved her every bit as much.

I opened my eyes slowly, looking around the room. Harry was awake on the couch, but Ana was now gone. Harry seemed surprised that I was awake. I looked at Cassidy, making sure that she wasn't awake, before turning back to Harry.

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

Harry nodded, "Sure, go ahead." He leaned forward slightly, curious to know what I was about to ask him.

"Would...Would it be completely stupid to think about proposing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Vote~

Comment#

Read:)

Share;P

Add To Reading List**

~Cassidy:)