3. Apparently, I'm pretty?

Cassidy P.O.V~

I was laying on the beach reading my magazine and suddenly I was picked up by Niall. Before I could respond properly, he was carrying me out to the water and threw me in.

Niall!" I screamed happily as the water hit my body, giving me chill bumps. He laughed loudly before taking off running.

I began to chase after him, but he caught me off guard when he turned around and started running toward me as well. I turned then, and chose to run away from him, reversing our chase. I couldn't contain my laughter which caused him to catch up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around to face him.

"Caught you," he smiled, connecting his soft lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

"Cassidy!" I felt someone shaking me.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, desperate to go back to my dream.

Dream? My eyes flew open and revealed the white hospital room. That was all a dream? and was I dreaming about Niall?

Suddenly, I was very aware that I wasn't the only presence in the room and I looked over to see Niall twirling on of my curls around his finger. I knew my hair had to look a mess since I hadn't had a chance to wash it yet since I had been here. Niall looked up at me, seemingly happy I was awake. He had a chocolate bar in his other hand, half of it seeming to be in his mouth.

I smiled, looking into his blue eyes, "Good morning, Niall."

"Actually, love, it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon," he lightly laughed.

My eyes widened, "I missed lunch?!" I exclaimed.

Niall smiled, holding back a laugh, "I think you and I are going to get along really well."

Niall's P.O.V~

After speaking with the nurse, she told me that they planned on releasing Cassidy around tomorrow afternoon. I felt really bad since this was primarily my fault, so I decided that I could take her out to dinner to make up for this accident.

Maybe if I was lucky, I could convince her not to be upset with me, if she is. I really wanted her to like me. I felt like I was falling for her already, and we hadn't even had a full conversation yet. I didn't even know her name until earlier today.

It's unfortunate the way we met, but who knows? Maybe we were supposed to meet and this is the only way. Maybe it was fate.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the buzz of my phone again. I reached down and read the notification stating I had four messages. Upon closer inspection, I noticed it was one from each of the lads. They all were asking where I had been today and I decided to respond to them with the same response that wouldn't give away too much.

"I can't talk right now. I'll see you guys later today to explain." I typed out and sent. I felt bad not telling them the whole truth, but that could wait until I figured more out about this.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

I woke up and was happy to smell what seemed to be breakfast. Thank God, I felt like they had been trying to starve me since I got here. If the car wreck didn't kill me, starvation was on its way to finish the job.

I looked to my side, half expecting Niall to still be there, but the chair was vacant. Maybe he was only here to make sure I didn't die or want to sue him. Maybe all the flirting he was doing yesterday was to further persuade me not to involve the police. Would he do that? He didn't seem like that type of person.