4. Our Little Picnic

Niall's P.O.V~

When we walked out to the car, I opened the door for her again. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I wanted to be the perfect gentleman for her. I then went to my side and got in, started the car, and pulled out of the driveway.

As I was driving, listening to some music, Cassidy suddenly spoke up, "Where are we going?"

I smiled, "That's a surprise, love."

Her cheeks tinged pink and I lightly laughed. She's blushing just from me calling her love? Did that mean she liked me or that she just liked being called that? I just hit her with my car two days ago, there's no way she likes me like that, is there?

"Aww, okay," she replied, looking back down at her phone. Girl on Fire came on by Alicia Keys and she started to sing along.

I was kind of amazed at how well her voice sounded. I never would have imagined she could sing like that. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"You really think that?" She asked, "I never hear that. I only ever hear that I'm ugly, or fat, or not good at anything. If so many people think so, it's got to be true."

My eyes widened, surprised at her words before I grew slightly angry. "Don't you ever say that ever again. I don't know who is filling your head with these lies, but you are so beautiful in every way. You're not fat, even in the slightest, and your voice sounds simply amazing."

She smiled at my words and I counted that as a small victory. I felt like I would do everything in my power to keep that smile on her face. Suddenly, I noticed we had made it to our destination. 

"We're here!" I told her happily.

After getting out of the car, I took the chance of grabbing her hand and interlacing my fingers through hers. She seemed shocked, but nothing had prepared her for the sight of the closed off beach in front of us, complete with a picnic that I had set up for us.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

I gasped, unable to keep my surprise within me. It was so beautiful! The view, the water, the picnic. I was absolutely starving, but I didn't want to release Niall's hand in order to run to this picnic just yet. 

Luckily, he pulled me over to it and we sat down on the blanket. He opened the basket to reveal food containers from Nando's, one of my absolute favorites. We began eating and talking about everything under the sun.  We laughed and we teased each other and joked about the smallest of things. I couldn't help but adore how sweet he was. 

Am I falling for Niall?

"Cassidy, I have a surprise for you," Niall said, getting up and rushing back to the car. What could the surprise possibly be?

He returned, guitar in his hand, and sat back down across from me. He began singing "Nobody Compares", one of their songs that I liked the first time I heard it, a result from Ana constantly making me listen to their music. 

His voice was so beautiful and before I knew it, I could feel a tear making its way down my face. As soon as he ended the song, I clapped. Then, I leaned over and hugged him before kissing him on the cheek. I was surprised by my actions, not expecting myself to do something so bold.

"Thank you so much for that, Niall," I told him, happily wiping the tears from my face.

"You're welcome, love, but I have one last surprise for you!" He told me, smiling brightly.

Another surprise? I wondered what it could possibly be.

"Which is?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The chapters get longer, I promise, and they get better.

VOTE:)

COMMENT<3

READ!

~Cassidy:)