26. Good News Bad News

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V~ 

I heard the door open while I was standing in the kitchen and I assumed it was Niall. Next thing I knew, I heard a loud crack. I ran into the living room to see Niall pulling his fist out of the wall.

"Niall!" I yelled, "What the hell, man?"

He looked pissed as I ran over, looking at his hand that was now bleeding, "What happened?"

Niall looked up at me and I could see the pain in his eyes, "I had a meeting with management."

"What did they say?" I asked. Zayn walked over slowly, so he could hear too.

"They told me that I need to break up with Cassidy," He told me, and tears started falling down his face. It was like I was watching him break inside.

"You can't be serious," I told him, hugging him, "I'm really sorry. I know you really liked her."

Niall pushed me backwards and I looked at him confused. Why the hell did he push me off?

"I'm not breaking up with her." He stated, going back to looking angry.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"I can't break up with her, Harry!" He yelled, "I love her, man. How can I break up with the girl I love?"

I shrugged, "Well, what are you going to do about Management?" I asked,

"Exactly the opposite of what they said," Niall shrugged angrily and walked upstairs.

Whatever that means. My phone vibrated, and I pulled it out seeing Ana's name light up my screen, telling me to come over.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

After another long day at work, I came home and checked the mailbox before heading inside. I went in and sat down on the couch rummaging through the mail.

A letter for Ana, junk mail, a threat from a fan, a letter from university, a letter from my mother, and another threat.

Wait, I paused. A letter from a university? I had almost forgotten I had applied to go to university since I had taken a year off. I had applied a while back and never heard anything back, so I just assumed I got rejected or that my letter got lost in the mail.

I ripped it open and scanned the page when I froze. I reread the words quickly, "You have been accepted into the university and may study the major of your choosing."

I screamed. I can't believe I got accepted! I guess all of my screaming gained the attention of Ana who ran downstairs. 

I quickly showed her the letter and she screamed and hugged me, "Congratulations, Cassidy!"

I'm lucky to have a best friend as great as her. 

I can't wait to tell Niall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

1. Who's your favorite ship?

2. What comes to mind when you think of Little Mix?

VOTE!

COMMENT#

READ:)

SHARE<3

ADD TO READING LIST**

~Cassidy!