6. Seeing Mia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody! I'm getting more reads! PLEASE GET DIRECTIONERS TO READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"Your phone is ringing, love." Niall told me, passing me my phone.

I took it, not recognizing the number showing up, "Hello?"

"Cassidy?!" Someone yelled into the mic loudly, causing me to pull my ear away slightly. I took this time to notice Niall's phone had rang as well, as he was now answering his.

"This is she... who is this? I asked, confused as to how a random person got my number.

"Mia! You best friend from 8th grade!! I have missed you so much!"

"Mia? I haven't talked to you in ages! Not since you started hanging out with Mackenzie and Michelle," I recalled, getting slightly annoyed that she felt the need to call me.

Mia had stopped talking to me when Mackenzie and Michelle asked Mia to join their "clique" as the called it.

"I'm soo sorry about that Cassi! I never wanted to do that! You should know that. I'm sorry please forgive me! Anyways! We need to catch up! Where are you?! I'm going to Nando's in 20 minutes! Meet me there! Bye!" And she hung up.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to accept her apology. I mean, she just sort of yelled it out quickly before not even giving me the option of agreeing to meeting her for lunch. That was all so fast, and it was really weird how she changed the subject so quickly. Maybe that's just how she is? She did always seem to talk fast.

"Niall, that was an old friend from school. She wants me to go meet her at Nando's." I told him.

"Okay, love, that's fine. Liam just called me and told me they need me down at the studio now anyway. I'll miss you," He told me, pulling me in for a hug. I smiled before he grabbed his stuff and left.

Niall's P.O.V~

After I left Cassi's flat I went to Liam's flat. Harry, Zayn, and Louis were of course there too.

"Nialler!!!" Louis called as I walked in.

"Hey Lou!" I replied.

"Where have you been lately?" Harry questioned.

I could feel myself beginning to blush, "I met a girl."

"A girl? Niall finally got a girl!" Louis yelled, fist pumping in the air.

"What's her name? Anyone we know?" Liam asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me.

"No. Her name is Cassidy, and she's so beautiful and has the most amazing personality." I told them.

"That's a pretty name." Harry said.

"We need to go to the studio now! We might be late! And Louis you are NOT driving since the Kiss You video" Liam yelled.

I laughed and we all went to the car.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

When I arrived at Nando's, I immediately saw Mia sitting in a booth. You could tell it was her from anywhere. She was beautiful with her straight blonde hair and striking blue eyes. I knew she had noticed me when she began waving at me.

"Cassidy!" she exclaimed, exiting the booth and hugging me tightly.

"Hi, Mia," I replied, attempting to sound somewhat happy. I didn't want to be rude, but she was being really weird and acting as if we were still best friends and nothing bad had ever happened between us.

"How have you been?" she asked me happily, ushering me to sit on the other side of the booth as the retook her place.

"I've been pretty good.." I told her, trailing off.

"I heard you're dating Niall Horan!"

"What? How did you know that?" I exclaimed, confused as to how she could know this already.

"Girl, it's all over the news! You're Niall's mystery girl!" she told me, pulling up an article on her phone. The headline was in big pink letters. There were pictures of me and Niall getting into his car at the beach. I had no idea paparazzi were following us.

"So when do I get to meet them?!" She exclaimed again. Does she always yell like this???

"Umm...I don't know.." I said,not knowing how she got the idea that she would. She just came back into my life,if she hasn't realized that.

"Okay! Here's my number! " she said handing me a little slip of paper.

I don't know why she gave me her number when she called me earlier from it, but I took it anyway and attempted to smile at her. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I looked down to read it.

*Niall :)

"Hey baby! I want to see you...are you home yet? I'm about to starve!"*

I smiled at the message and replied,

*"I'm leaving Nando's now. I'll be home in about 5 minutes!"*

"Was that Niall?" She asked,Looking at me.

"Um, yeah, it was. I have to go meet him. I'll talk to you later though, okay?" I told her, grabbing my bag and sliding my phone in my pocket.

"Oh. Okay. Text me!" She said,waving at me as I got up out of the booth and headed towards the door. Mia had that glint in her eye as I got up. That glint people usually find a little demeaning and suspicious. But I commonly shrugged it off and headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT:)

READ<3

SHARE:D

~Cassidy!