Acknowledgements

Hi guys :)

I want to say thank you to the biggest contributors to this book. This book has made me happy in So Many Ways.
It was my Very First Fan Fiction and now it's over with around 17.7K reads.
I couldn't be any happier than I am right now writing this. I'm proud of myself and how I was actual table to get myself to this point,but I couldn't have gotten here without a lot of you!!

Ana, my bestest friend ever, when we first started talking and you said I would be a good fan fiction writer and I asked what fan fiction was, I never knew that this would be happening. That was back when I was really starting to get into the fandom. And now look where I am. I, of course, had to use you in the book as Harry's girlfriend as a thank you of all the help you gave me. You're the best friend a person could possibly have. Everyone should go follow her on here for being so awesome:)

Next-Kristen and Maegann! Thank you So Much for helping me revise a lot of my chapters. It helped so much when I could send you the whole chapter and you'd read it and help me with things before I posted it. A big thank you to you two :)

Next to my Non-Ghost readers! The biggest one? (btw-sorry if these aren't the full names. I got what my phone told me)
@AmyDirectionerForever
@AlexiaMae
@FutureMrsStylez (who also was Chelsea! :))
@Aca_Awkward
@SweetGirl04
@Unperfected_beauty_
@FatimaOman
@JacquiLee6
@CarleyStylesHoranPay

Thank you guys for commenting so much on my book, especially you Amy!! 34 comments total from you total as of yesterday :)

Another thanks to all the ones who did comment once but not a lot. You still helped me tremendously.

Also, a thanks to the people who messaged me on Kik @Cassidy_Cupcakes and told me how good I was doing and how much you liked the book. It really raised my confidence levels a lot guys.

And a big thanks to all my readers in general! A lot of the readers were ghost readers but I still love you guys!!

A thank you to the Wattpad team for when something wasn't working right and also to all the followers of the pages I admin that read my book after following a link I posted.

I love you guys tremendously and I can't even explain my happiness into words. But just know that I do love you guys! And I can't wait for the sequel to be started.

Which actually will be posted on my birthday!! :)

The sequel will be posted on November 20th and the name of it will be.... Drum roll please!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Forever Now' is the name of the sequel! :)

Mark your calendars, or my followers Should be told when Forever Now is posted. :)

Okay so I guess it's time to finish this up and complete this. I love you guys.

Bye :)

~Cassidy:)