14. Hear Me Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is mainly about Liam and Chelsea! But Cassi and Niall are in here too! Who your favorite couple??

1.Cassi and Niall?

2.Ana and Harry

3.Eleanor and Louis

4.Perrie and Zayn

5.Chelsea and Liam

Or did you like the idea of Liam and Mia?!

Comment the couple number to vote!! Also press the vote button!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea's P.O.V~

I decided that I would go meet Liam at Hidden Park. I didn't really have anything to lose except my boyfriend. The best boyfriend I had ever had. I couldn't even bear to think about losing him. It took everything in me not to just break down again and cry.

The whole drive there, I couldn't picture my life without Liam. What was I supposed to do? I walked down the hill and saw Liam on a picnic blanket. Is it the same one he was on with Mia?

When he saw me, his expression changed from worried to scared. He immediately got up and hugged me when I got close. He hugged me tighter than ever before pulling away and kissing my cheek. I didn't know how to react to that, not without hearing what he had to say first. He motioned for me to sit down beside him, so I did.

"Chelsea, I have so much to explain to you," He told me, "What were you told?"

"I was told that you were down here on this blanket kissing Mia!" I exclaimed, incredibly hurt that I was forced to say it out loud. It made it that much more real for me.

Liam sighed, "Only because she kissed me. I didn't want to kiss her Chelsea!"

He began to explain how he had arrived at the park after she asked, and how she forced him to kiss her.

"She's stronger than she looks. I wasn't able to pull away from her," He explained.

I had to text Niall and get his take on this. I got up and stepped away, ringing Niall. When he answered, I told him what Liam had told me and if his story checked out. Sure enough, he told me that she had forcefully kissed him as well and even forced him onto the bed.

My face lit up. Liam wasn't lying to me. He didn't cheat on me! I turned back to the blanket and smiled at him, and I could see him breathe finally as he stood up.

I quickly hugged him, leaning my head against his chest. I could feel his heart rate slowly decreasing. He hugged me tighter, "I love you, babe."

"I love you too," I told him as I felt tears begin to streak down my face.

"Why are you crying, love?" Liam asked, confused.

"I was so worried that I had lost you to her. I was afraid you didn't love me anymore." I told him, holding him tighter.

"I'll never stop loving you, Chelsea." He told me.

We happily left the park hand in hand.

Ana's P.O.V~

"Ana, I'm sorry!" Harry yelled, desperately, but I shook my head.

"Harry, I just don't know what to believe." I told him, honestly.

"Ana, listen. You know everything that Mia has done already. First she got to Niall, then Liam. She's trying to turn you against me now! You can't let her win!" He exclaimed. His face was streaked with tears and I genuinely felt like he was being sincere.

I sat down on the couch, trying to think about the situation I had just walked in on moments before. I had found Harry and Mia kissing in their flat. I tried to reimagine the scene before she noticed me and ran out before I could grab her by her blonde hair.

Mia had Harry against the wall kissing him.... Mia was pinning Harry to the wall. It was all her doing. Again. Realization hit me like a truck. Why didn't I immediately realize this?

"Harry, I'm so sorry I didn't believe you." I told him sadly, motioning for him to come over to me.

He wiped his face with his hand, "You believe me?"

"Of course I do, cupcake. I'm really sorry."

He hugged me tightly, running his hands through my hair, "Please don't ever believe I would do anything like that to you. You're my world. I love you to death."

I couldn't help, but smile, "I love you too."

Perrie's P.O.V~

So, now Mia has gotten to Niall, Liam, and Harry! I swear if she goes anywhere near Zayn, I'm going to cut all of that pretty blonde hair off.

Eleanor's P.O.V~

Niall. Liam. Harry. That makes three and only leaves Zayn and Louis. Is Mia crazy? I swear I'm going to kill her. One way or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE#

COMMENT!

READ<3

SHARE:)

~Cassidy!