11. My Proof

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

I went to the door and opened it, revealing Niall. I couldn't even hug him because I could still hear the tv behind me.

The announcer seemed to get louder, "Niall seems to have multiple women! Just days ago, he was seen with a brunette mystery girl, and now today he's been seen with a blonde!"

I was livid. Was he actually hanging out with her? Ana told me that Niall didn't participate in what Mia tried with him, but did he change his mind?

Perrie quickly turned the television off, turning to us and her eyes showed she was just as pissed at Niall as I was. I turned back to him. He looked shocked.

"Well, explain Niall." I told him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"They're lying, Cassidy. I was never out with her anywhere." He told me, his voice rising, "I honestly can't even stand her after what she tried to do. I'm dating you. I love you."

I could tell her was on the verge of crying. He could tell I was truly angry, "Do you promise?"

He nodded quickly, "I promise, baby girl. Nothing in the world could make me like her."

I sighed as I hugged him. I rubbed his back slowly, trying to calm him back down. I wasn't sure if I was going to break up with him, even if it was true. I just can't believe Mia. I should have never invited her back into my life.

"Now that I think about it," Perrie spoke up, "Those pictures didn't even look recent, or real for that matter. They looked photoshopped. If anything, they were probably taken out of context."

I nodded, knowing she was probably right. I had seen the media do some crazy things in my lifetime involving celebrities social lives. This was no doubt another result of that.

"Let me prove it to you," Niall said suddenly.

"Prove what?" I asked him.

"That I love you," He answered, "That I wouldn't hurt you like that."

"Niall, you don't have to prove that to me." I told him, but he shook his head.

"I am though," he told me. I could tell he was determined.

He kissed me on the forehead before turning to the door.

Niall left to who knows. Whatever a Niall does I guess.

Perrie told me she wanted to sleep over, so I blew the air mattress up for her. Harry came over later on and stayed with Ana in her room. I can only imagine what they got into in there.

*The Next Morning*

Niall's P.O.V~

I planned everything out last night and prepared everything this morning. There was no way this day wasn't going to be perfect. I had to prove to Cassidy that I really loved her, and that I would never consider Mia over her.

I texted Cassidy when I woke up, "Good morning gorgeous! You're in for a fantastic day :)"

About two minutes later, my phone buzzed, "Good morning babe. I really can't wait to see what you have planned."

Why does she have to be so sweet?? The thing i really like about her is her personality. Not too girly,not too tomboyish. She's perfect to me.

I got up and got dressed. I pulled on my blue jacket that Cassidy loves before running downstairs and seeing Ana and Harry on the couch, cuddling.

"When did y'all get here??" I asked

"We came around 5 o clock this morning. We couldn't sleep. " Harry answered as Ana smiled. I was really happy to see they were getting along so well. It takes a lot to make Harry settle down this way.

I drove over to Cassidy's and was in awe at how cute she looked for our date. She wore a cropped cinched purple top that ended a little above her light wash jeans. She always looks so good in everything she wears.

"So, where are we headed?" She asked me, climbing in the car.

"That's a surprise, sweetheart." I told her.

"Again? It better be good, Horan," she said jokingly. I just smiled.

I pulled up at Hidden Park, a park that is closed off and only celebrities are allowed in. I knew that here we could be shielded from the paparazzi and anyone possibly attempting to ruin my relationship with her. Hidden Park was truly beautiful and I knew she would love to see the picnic I had set up for us.

She already seemed taken with the scenery, and I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw the picnic.

As we walked up the hill, my smile quickly faded. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

"Is that-" Cassidy started, but I couldn't answer. I was too surprised, and too pissed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT

READ:)

SHARE#

~Cassidy!