27. Can You Repeat That?

If anyone wants to reach out and talk, you can private message me here on Wattpad :)

This is a short chapter, but very influential.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Cassidy's P.O.V~

I decided not to tell Niall yet. I wanted to wait for the perfect opportunity to surprise him with the great news. I knew he was going to be so happy for me.

As I continued to read the letter, it said that I needed to call the office at a certain number to confirm my acceptance. I quickly dialed the number, excited to accept their offer.

"University of Doncaster Acceptance Office," They picked up on the second ring.

"Yes, I was calling to confirm my acceptance. My name is Cassidy Morgan." I replied. I could hear some tapping in the background, assuming she was checking her computer for my information.

"Yes, Mrs. Morgan. We have your acceptance, but there seems to be a problem." She told me.

"Problem?" I asked her, "What kind of problem?"

"Well, Mrs. Morgan, it seems that you can not enroll in this school." She answered, "Well, you actually can, but not this one here in Doncaster."

"What do you mean?" I asked her, confused by her statement.

"We recently had to cut back on the amount of students we allow into the University here due to financial setbacks. Despite this, our University has recently opened a new college campus in Los Angeles, California. Many students have already agreed to transfer there to continue their studies. Would you be interested in that?"

Los Angeles? America? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I had gotten into university, but they wanted me to go to the one in America.

What could I do? I couldn't very well go and stay with Niall. I would never be able to see him. My amazingly handsome, sweet, kind, and funny Niall. I couldn't do that, but it's college. I would need it to further my career. Everyone goes to college normally.

What was I supposed to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter, I know lol

VOTE!

COMMENT

READ#

SHARE:)

~Cassidy!