23. The Surprise

I swear, just bear with me, guys. This is actually going somewhere lol.

And the second book is so much better than this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

The next day, I was sitting on the couch, clearly still upset by Mia's trip to my flat last night. I had almost forgotten she knew where I lived. How do I know she's not watching me 24/7?

Eleanor came and sat beside, throwing an arm around my shoulder, "It's going to be okay, Cass. Don't give her the satisfaction of thinking about her."

I sighed, knowing she was right. Perrie walked in with her bag in hand, "I'm about to head back home and get ready."

"Ready?" Ana asked, "What for?"

I smiled, knowingly, happy to be in on the secret, "Just go get dressed. Dress cute, but not like you're going to prom or anything. Casual cute."

"Okay," Ana replied curiously, wondering what was going on. She got up and headed to her room.

I went to my bedroom and started getting dressed myself. I found a cute pink button up dress that I had been waiting for an occasion to wear it for and my white sandals. I went and showered and brushed out my loose curly hair. I put some hair gel into it and scrunched it, making the curls much bigger than normal and my hair have more volume.

I put my contacts in and started on my makeup adding foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and pink tinted lip gloss. Perfect.

When I left the bathroom, Ana had on the cutest blue floral sundress. I couldn't wait until she found out what we were hiding from her. She smiled when she saw me and complimented me on my outfit.

We walked outside and locked the door behind us when we saw Perrie and Eleanor pull up, "Come on!" she yelled. We both got in the back seat of the car and Perrie sped off down the road.

"Are you guys going to tell me what this is about?" Ana asked for the fourth time.

"No!" Perrie, Eleanor, and I yelled. Ana groaned, making us all laugh as she sank back into her seat.

Ana's P.O.V~

When Perrie stopped the car finally outside a building, I knew she had to have made a wrong turn. The building wasn't even a building. It looked like a run down shack. Sure it had four walls and a roof, but it looked like it would cave in any minute.

I got out and followed them, walking around the side of the building. It looked a little better on this side, but still not the best in the world.

We went in and it was incredibly dark. I thought one of them would have hit a light switch when we came in, but I guess not. It was incredibly creepy to be standing inside an abandoned building in the pitch black darkness. It made me miss Harry. Plus, I look too cute to die right now.

I turned around, about to ask them once again of what the significance of being here was. That's when I noticed my friends were gone.

"Cassidy?" I yelled loudly, suddenly growing even more afraid, "Eleanor? Perrie?"

I heard laughing and I walked through the dark room further until I thought I heard Eleanor's voice tell me to close my eyes. I closed them tightly, nothing changing since it was already dark as hell in the room anyway.

Suddenly, I was being spun around, three times to be exact, and she stopped me. She then told me to open my eyes and I was shocked at what I saw before me.

"Happy Birthday, Ana!" Cassidy and Perrie yelled. They were standing by a table decorated with a floral tablecloth. There was a cake and a "Happy Birthday" banner hanging on the wall. I was incredibly surprised at how well the place looked inside compared to the outside. I smiled brightly.

"I can't believe you guys!" I yelled happily, running over to them and hugging them, "Thank you all so much for this."

With everything going on, including how happy I had been with Harry lately, I had almost forgotten about my own birthday. It was so nice that they took the time to plan me a party. I couldn't help but smile brightly.

The smile dropped from my face, however, when the doors behind us suddenly flew open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's coming?

1. Comment your favorite songs here! I'm hoping to fill this up with songs over the years!

VOTE!!

COMMENT#

READ:)

SHARE

~Cassidy!