45. Wake Up

The is it. The final chapter.

Vote and Comment :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie's P.O.V~

"Ms. Morgan, I can't believe you made it!" Ana yelled, jumping up to give her a hug. She hugged her back, but her eyes were focused on the bed. I could see the pain in her eyes.

Once I was told that she was Cassidy's mom, I could definitely see the resemblance. Her mother's skin was much darker than Cassidy's, but she had the same curly hair pattern. She was a beautiful woman. She looked as if she had thrown on clothes as soon as possible to rush over here since she was in sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

She ran a hand through her hair nervously, "I'm sorry I look so bad. I'm Cassidy's mom, but since you're all her friends, you can call me Mira."

"I'm Perrie Edwards," I stood up, offering my hand, "I've been Cassidy's friend for a few months now and she's such a lovely girl."

"Thank you," she smiled weakly, then turned toward Harry and Niall, "Would one of you happen to be my daughter's boyfriend?"

"I am," Niall spoke up, standing from his chair. He looked a little afraid to admit that to her mother, almost as if he believed she was not going to approve.

"Finally!" Mira exclaimed, turning to look at Ana, "You never told me she finally broke up with Mark."

She turned back to look at Niall, "You look much nicer than he did. I need to ask you a few things about the accident."

"Okay, here? or would you like to go to a separate room?"

"Yeah, let's do that," she turned to Harry, "What's your name?"

"I'm Harry Styles," he smiled, "I'm Ana's boyfriend."

Mira winked at Ana, "Looks like you both ended up with handsome men." causing Harry to smile brightly.

.
.
.
.

Niall's P.O.V~

We walked to the waiting area and sat down in a section where there weren't any people. I didn't want to get mobbed, especially not while I was with Cassidy's mum. As we sat down, I smiled, but was still incredibly nervous about talking to her for the first time.

"Well, I guess to begin, I should tell you my name," I laughed, "My name is Niall Horan."

She looked at me curiously, "Have I heard that before?"

"Most likely," I shrugged, "I'm part of a band called One Direction."

She looked surprised, "That's how I know you! I saw you on the cover of a magazine once! Isn't Harry in it too?"

"Yes ma'am, along with three of our other friends. I'm sure you would be delighted to meet them all." I smiled.

"I'm surprised my daughter has that many friends," her mother told me, "Despite being so nice, she didn't have many friends in high school."

"That's still really hard for me to believe, but she's mentioned that to me before a few times." I told her honestly.

Her face softened, "So, how did she get stabbed?"

"Well, we were in the grocery store uptown and this girl came up to me telling me to break up with Cassidy. I told her that I wouldn't do it, and she left. When I went to find Cassidy on the other aisle, it had already happened..." I trailed off, trying not to relive this memory. I almost started crying again, "This is all my fault, isn't it?"