13. At First Glance

Filler chapter, sorry it's so short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's P.O.V~

I can't believe that that bitch Cassidy and her idiot boyfriend actually found me at Hidden Park with Liam. I was just beginning to have so much fun.

He wasn't too hard to convince to come here with me. He didn't seem to into the idea of cheating on his girlfriend, so I forced him just as I did with Niall. I did whatever I wanted and what I wanted was him at the moment.

He seemed to be at a loss for words when I finally pulled away, but I could tell he was angry with me for what I had just done. Before he could yell at me, I quickly forced my lips back onto his, holding my hand firmly behind his head.

If only they would comply with me, Niall and Liam would have realized what a great kisser I am.

Luckily for me, I had done my research on Chelsea. I knew that she wasn't a threat. She couldn't hurt a fly and she definitely didn't want to attempt anything with me. She doesn't know who she's dealing with.

Liam was slightly caught off guard when Niall and Cassidy saw us, so I guess that's why he didn't tell them it was a set up. He'll probably try to use that to his advantage later when he tries to beg his girlfriend for forgiveness. But he can't forget that he's the one that agreed to meet me here.

That's on him, not me.

Liam's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe I had agreed to go talk to Mia at Hidden Park. She had texted me, telling me she needed someone to talk to about Niall and how bad she felt about the situation. I stupidly agreed and came here.

When I arrived, I had found her at the picnic and she motioned for me to sit down with her.

She started talking, but she never brought up anything about Niall. Suddenly she said, you have such pretty eyes."

"Thank you..." I stuttered.

She brought her hand up and caressed my face, pulling my face closer to hers as she connected our lips. I angrily pulled away, prepared to tell her off and that I was in a happily committed relationship. I didn't get the chance to before she quickly pressed her lips to mine again, more harshly than the first.

That was the moment that Niall and Cassidy appeared before us. I couldn't believe that I had even come her, much less believed Mia actually was only wanting to talk. I should've known after what she did to Niall that this was a set up.

I already knew Cassidy had to have told Chelsea by now. I can't imagine how broken she must feel. I have to get to her and explain what happened.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"I don't believe that Liam was actually kissing her," Niall told me, holding me on the couch.

I turned to look at him, "What do you mean? His lips were on hers and he didn't exactly deny it. You saw the same thing I saw."

"Yeah, but did you see her hand on his head?" I asked her, "That girl is a lot stronger than she looks. That's why I struggled so much to get her off of me when she attacked me."

I hadn't considered that. That could possibly make sense. Mia tried to make it look like Niall had started it between them. Maybe she planned the same thing with Liam now.

"That would make sense, but we already told Chelsea." I shrugged, "If it really isn't true, then she's going to have to hear it from him. We can back him up if that's what he says happened."

"That's fine with me. I'll have to talk to him when I see him. I might have overreacted a bit when I saw them together." He told me and I laughed, remembering his anger.

Perrie's P.O.V~

I swear Eleanor and I are going to kick that girl's ass. Who does she think she is? First she comes on to Niall, then Liam? Ugh.

Eleanor's P.O.V~

That girl needs to remember I'm dating the sassmaster from Doncaster, so I have a lot of sass in me too. Perrie and I are gonna kick her ass.

Chelsea's P.O.V~

*From: Liam :)

Hey, love. I know that I am the absolute last person that you want to hear from right now, but I can assure you that what they told you isn't true. I just need to explain what happened. Can you meet me at Hidden Park in a few minutes? Please come. I love you.*

My eyes scanned the message a million times before I decided to go meet Liam. I didn't know who to believe or know what really happened, but I wanted to hear him out. He owed me an explanation.

Liam is the first guy I've ever had treat me right. It's so hard to believe that he would willing cheat on me like this. Maybe Mia pulled another stunt with him like she did Niall.

I swear, even if she didn't, I was determined to kick this girl's ass. I'm sure Cassidy, Ana, Perrie, and Eleanor would help me. They'd all love their fair share.

What is wrong with this girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT<3

READ#

SHARE:)

~Cassidy!