21. Departure Day

Very short filler chapter. So enjoy this picture of Niall to make up for it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Five days later, everyone was at the airport except for Chelsea. I couldn't believe she would do that to Liam after how upset she was over losing him. Maybe she really didn't love him.

I was surprised that Eleanor even came. She said that it was her last time to see Louis before they left, so she wanted to come and support him. I thought it was incredibly sweet.

Perrie and Ana stood beside me, just as sad as I was to see them all leave. Niall and I hadn't been together very long and I was sad that our time together was already being cut short. Who's to say he would even still have feelings for me when they got back?

It was when the plane's door open that I immediately was hit with a wave of emotions. I grabbed Niall's hand and choked out a sob, "I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'm going to miss you too, sweetheart," he smiled. I could tell he was sad too.

"Don't fall in love with an American girl, okay?" I smiled, trying to make light of the situation, "I love you so much."

"I promise I won't," he replied, "and if you see anything in the media that says otherwise, just know that it's fake. I love you so much."

I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. When he finally pulled back, he kissed me passionately as my hand cupped his cheek. I'm going to miss his lips. He's such a good kisser.

When I looked away, I noticed all the other girls were in the same emotional state as me. Ana was crying even harder. She really didn't want Harry to leave. They had been almost inseparable since they got together.

The guys walked up onto the plane before turning around and waving one last time. We waved back to them as they climbed on board.

That night, we all decided to have a girls night due to our collective sadness. We knew we could use some cheering up. We couldn't cope alone.

"Truth or dare, Cassidy?" Eleanor asked me.

"Truth," I said, easily. I wasn't much of a dare person.

Eleanor smiled, "Is it true that you really love Niall?"

"Of course it is!" I yelled. I wanted to scream it from the rooftops.

We all laughed loudly, Ana almost fell over from laughing too hard.

I felt my phone vibrate, indicating I had a new message. I picked it up.

*From: Niall :)

Hi love! We just landed! How are you doing?*

I smiled before hastily replying,

*To: Niall :)

I'm doing better now. We decided to have a girl's night and we haven't stopped laughing.*

*From: Niall :)

That's good to hear, baby. I miss you so much. I'll facetime you tomorrow if I get time. I love you. Goodnight!*

*To: Niall :)

Okay, baby. I can't wait! Goodnight!*

I missed him so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT:)

READ

SHARE#

~Cassidy!