28. Another Shocker

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V~

I could not believe what Zayn was telling me right now.

"They did what?" I exclaimed again.

"They extended the tour to six months, Niall," Zayn yelled, "How many times to I have to say it?"

"We can't leave for that long," I told him, shaking my head.

"Niall, we have to." Harry told me, "Trust me, I don't want to leave Ana for that long either, but we're not leaving soon. We have another month and a half to spend here. We have plenty of time to spend with the girls."

"They had to have done this because I wouldn't break up with Cassidy," I yelled, "Now they're punishing me."

"Niall, we had obligations before you and Cassidy started dating. It's going to be alright. If you really love each other, everything will work out." Louis told me.

"I just can't believe they went from a month and a half to six months," I told them, sitting down on the couch, defeated, "Maybe we can bring the girls with us?" I reasoned.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice, "Can I bring Mia with me?"

Who in the hell just asked that.

"What did you say?" I asked, looking up to confirm I had just heard him correctly.

"Can I bring Mia with us?"

"Why the hell would you want to bring that girl? She's psychotic." Zayn yelled.

"Because she's my girlfriend."

Harry spoke up, "You can't be serious, mate."

"Yes I am. Mia is my Girlfriend." Liam said.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"You have to tell them, Cassidy," Ana told me, "They'll find out eventually."

I sighed, "I know that, I'm just scared. What if Niall breaks up with me because I won't be able to see him? I love him, Ana."

It just wasn't fair. I applied to the University of Doncaster intending to go to school in Doncaster, not California. Why couldn't they just let me go to the one I actually applied to?

Now I was conflicted in if I was actually going to move to California. Not only would I be leaving Niall, but I would be leaving Ana and my parents too. I used to live in America when I was younger, but since I've been in England, I've felt at home. It is my home. It's where Niall is.

I had to tell him the news eventually. Today, I decided. It has to be today.

"I guess I'm going to invite the guys over," I told Ana, pulling out my phone.

"You're going to tell them all at once?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I feel like if I just told Niall for him to tell them, they'd be upset. I've gotten close to the others too. I feel like it's my responsibility to tell them myself."

"Okay," Ana agreed, "Well, I'm going to run upstairs and get dressed to see Harry when he gets here."

I nodded and decided I should probably make myself presentable, as well.

I went upstairs and started looking through my closet. I knew they really wouldn't care what I looked like and it wasn't like we were going anywhere. I pulled out a yellow and gray tie dye sweatshirt and a pair gray leggings. I threw my hair into a bun.

I didn't bother with any makeup. Niall said he liked it more when I didn't wear any makeup, anyway.

I pulled out my phone and texted the guys.

*To: Niall :), Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis:
Hey, can you all come over to my flat? It's kind of important.*

Surprisingly, the replies came rather quickly.

*From: Harry:
Sure! Be over soon!*

*From: Niall :)
Be over soon, love :)*

*From: Louis
Okay, this better be good!

No reply from Liam and Zayn.

Ana came downstairs just as I heard knocking at the front door, assuming it was the guys.

Ana walked over to the door and I took a deep breath.

Well, here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE#

COMMENT:)

READ!

SHARE

FOLLOW ME!

~Cassidy~