1. Crash

Hi everybody! This is my first book that I wrote in early 2012, so understand that at times it will be cliché, but it gets better. And the sequel is so much better as well.

As of April 2020, all chapters have been written and fully edited, so it's nowhere near as bad as it was.

I'll use the usual characters girlfriends except for a few exceptions. Eleanor and Perrie are used, but Danielle is not.

//////////////////////////////
UPDATE APRIL 2020:
Cast List:
Zendaya as Cassidy Morgan
One Direction as Themselves
Selena Gomez as Ana Edwards
Tyler Posey as Mark Bellop
Taylor Swift as Mia Constacio
Brie Larson as Chelsea Cook
//////////////////////////////

Picture Provided Above for Cast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassi's P.O.V~

*Beep Beep Beep*

Ughhhh.... I moaned. I opened my eyes as wide as I could without getting blinded. The sunlight was pouring in the window and I had to get up and go to work. I got up and felt my bare feet hit the purple plush polka dotted pink rug under me,matching my pink socks.

I ran my hand through my curly hair and pulled the ponytail holder out of it. I walked to the bathroom and stripped off my blue sweatshirt followed by my green t-shirt and pajama pants. I stepped into the shower,letting the water pour over my head and wash away every bit of yesterday. I stepped out and smelled of my hair,now smelling like strawberries and vanilla,my favorite smell in the world. I wrapped the light blue towel around my bare body and and pulled my hair up into a towel. I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my work clothes and walked back in the bathroom and dried off,pulling on my black skinny jeans. I pulled the towel off my hair and pulled on my pink aéropostale t-shirt and brushed through my long curly brown hair. I put on some pink sparkly eyeshadow and some mascara,careful to make it look okay,and walked back out of the bathroom,grabbing my pink converse from beside the wall. I sat down and laced them up,getting confused one time and walked out of my room down the stairs.

"Ana!" I called reaching the bottom of the stairs. She turned off her music off, some boy band she loves oh so much, so she could hear.

"What?" She yelled.

"I'm going to work! Bye!"All I heard was a song that came on with lyrics like "You're hand fits in mine" and I walked out, assuming she heard me.

Ana was my roommate and my best friend in the whole wide world. She lived with me at my flat and she was one year younger than me, making her 17, me 18. She sort of felt like my boy band obsessed little sister.

I walked out to my car and drove for about 20 minutes until I reached the mall, getting out and going in to work.

"Hey Amanda!" I yelled once I had gotten to the back of the store, seeing a blonde head leaning over a rack of clothes.

"Cassi!" Amanda yelled,coming up and bumping her head on the shelf.

"Don't hurt yourself crazy!" I said laughing, giving her a hug. I walked back over to the door opening to the front.

"You coming?" I asked. She shook her head motioning to the big pile of clothes on the floor. I nodded and walked out. I would help her, but someone had to watch the store.

~*~
As soon as my shift was over, Amanda and I got out of there. We closed the store down and went separate ways, both ready to get home.

I was really hoping for a movie marathon with Ana, hence not having a boyfriend that likes to do anything with me. I don't want to see him again anyways.

But Ana loves movie marathons and I have nothing better to do so I doubt she won't want to.

I called Ana, telling her I just got out and that I would run by and get some food before coming to the flat. She told me to pick up a movie from the redbox that she wanted that we could watch tonight.

I walked out of the mall running my fingers through my hair. It had frizzed but it looked okay I hoped.

Today was a really crazy day. I couldn't believe how mean the customers were today. One guy brought a shirt back because he wasn't satisfied with the color it was after washed. One girl didn't like her shoes because she thought they looked bad on her and the computer messed up and wouldn't do the take back routine so she ended up leaving with the shoes anyway and said she'd call my boss. I even managed to spill my coke on my shirt. I don't think this day could get any worse.

I continued walking down the dark parking lot, unaware of the world as I just focused on getting home and watching movies.

I then noticed that my car wasn't even in the lane I was in. I sighed at my stupidity and looked to the left and darted out of the row of cars. I was then blinded by a big bright light and then a tremendous pounding in my head started.

"Ooooooo" I moaned, laying on the ground. Did I just get hit by a car? I swear I looked. My head hurt really bad from the impact and the driver was rushing over frantically, freaking out.

"Are you okay?" An Irish voice asked me.

"I..I don't know....my head..it..it hurts" I replied stuttering. I semi-opened my eyes to see a blonde Irish guy looking at me. He was really cute, but I was just hit with his car. What did I know? He could look nothing like that and I might be just hallucinating him.

"Let me take you to the hospital!" He cried. He picked me up bridal styles and put me in the back seat of his car. He shut the door and jumped into the drivers seat, starting the ignition. I heard the engine roar and the pounding started increased. Then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to edit these and add things without changing the storyline...

~Cassidy:)