29. Admittance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V~

After Cassidy messaged everyone and asked us to come over, I got up and started getting dressed. I pulled on a white shirt with black and red stripes on the sleeves and some black jeans. 

I had to look good for my girl. 

Everyone piled up into the car together and Harry drove us over to Cassidy and Ana's flat. I still couldn't believe what Liam had told me and I didn't know what to say about it. He knew about all the messages she had sent me, even the ones when we were in America for a day.

Mia still hadn't followed through with her threat to make Cassidy's life a living hell. I wondered if her getting close to Liam again was part of her plan to hurt Cassidy somehow. I wondered if the only reason it was working was because Liam was hurt over losing Chelsea the way he did.

We were all pretty much silent the whole ride there and I was sure everyone was thinking the same thing about what Liam had told us earlier. In all honesty, I wanted to kill him. What was he thinking? She literally tried to rape me, now he thinks it's cool to date her?

Then there was the fact that we were about to leave the UK for six months straight. How was I supposed to get over that?

I tried to pull my thoughts away from that and think about why Cassidy called us over. I wondered what was so important that she wanted to tell all of us.

When we pulled up, Harry got to the door first. Ana opened the door when he knocked and he immediately hugged her tightly. The rest of us shuffled out of the car as well and made our way inside.

Where's my girl at?

"Niall!" I heard her yell. Found her.

I caught Cassidy in my arms as she gave me a gigantic hug. I picked her up and spun her around. When I sat her back down, I noticed she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"I know I look bad," She commented.

"Bad? Is it opposite day, love?" I asked her, smiling, "You look beautiful."

It's amazing how she thinks that. In my eyes she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Especially with no makeup. Her curly brown hair falls perfectly and her brown eyes are beautiful. I'm pretty sure everyone can see it. Everyone else except for her. 

We all sat down and waited in silence for her to tell us why she called us here. Of course, Louis spoke up to break it, "So, what was so important?"

"Oh," Cassidy replied, looking worried, "I um.. Are you guys hungry? I'm hungry!" She quickly ran off into the kitchen and scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Hold on, one second," Ana told us, following after her.

What's so bad that she is afraid to tell us? I'm almost positive I have two items of bad news to share myself.

Ana's P.O.V~ 

I gave the boys a weak smile and headed to the kitchen to retrieve my friend. 

"Cassidy, we talked about this," I sighed, "I thought you were going to tell them."

"Ana, I can't do it." She answered nervously.

"Yes, you c-"

"No! I can't tell them like this." She interrupted me, shaking her head. I was concerned she was going to have an anxiety attack, but then she spoke up, "Thinking I could do this as a group was a bad decision. I can't watch all of them get upset all at once. How about we do it differently?"

"Well, they're all already here," I told her, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, what if I go up to my room and you let each of them come talk to me one at a time? That way I can tell them all separately and I can take into consideration all of their feelings." She stated and I nodded. 

"But, Niall has to be last, okay?" She told me, "Otherwise, I'll break down immediately and start crying."

I could tell this was really worrying her, so I agreed, "Okay. I'll send Harry first."

"Thank you," She told me, hugging me tightly before heading out of the kitchen and to her bedroom.

Harry's P.O.V~ 

The anticipation was killing me. What was so important?

Suddenly, Cassidy ran through the kitchen doors and up the stairs. We all stared at her. Did Ana make the situation worse?

Ana walked into the living room and sat across from us, "Okay, so she's actually really nervous about telling you guys. Much more nervous than I previously thought she was. She said she wants me to tell you, but she wants you all to come up and talk to her about it individually."

"Okay, so I'll go first." Niall spoke up, standing up.

"Actually, she wants to see you last, Niall." Ana told him. He seemed hurt, but he nodded and sat back down.

"So, what is it?" Louis asked, "Is it bad? Is she pregnant?"

"Heavens, no!" Ana yelled at the same time Niall yelled, "Mate, really?"

"Continue then," Louis motioned, laughing slightly.

"Okay, so a few months ago, Cassidy applied to university, but she never heard anything back initially. She got a letter in the mail yesterday that said she had been accepted at the University of Doncaster." Ana told us.

"That's so amazing!" Liam exclaimed.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Zayn asked.

"I'm not done yet," Ana responded, "The thing is, when Cassidy called to accept their offer, they told her that they were out of spaces at the University in Doncaster, but that they could offer her a space at another university."

"Still not seeing the problem, babe." I told her and she sighed.

"The other university is in Los Angeles."

"As in America?" Niall yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

VOTE!

COMMENT:)

READ

SHARE#

ADD TO READING LIST**

~Cassidy!