20. The Secrets We Hold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"Cassidy...." Niall said, shaking me awake.

"Hmmm?" I hummed, trying desperately to stay asleep. My pillow felt like a cloud.

"Wake up, baby," He said, continuing to shake me.

Wait a minute, how did I even get into my bed? Memories of last night flooded my mind of us all watching the Titanic. I guess I fell asleep during the movie. I'm definitely not complaing since I just woke up in my bed with Niall Horan laying beside me.

"Niall, how did I get into my bed?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes, "And what happened last night after I fell asleep?"

He chuckled lightly, "Well, Harry and Zayn came over and you had no idea. You were knocked out cold. They both stayed over. Harry is still in there with Ana doing God knows what, and Zayn is in the guest bedroom with Perrie. When everyone got tired, I carried you up here. I was kind of tired myself, so I just crawled in with you. I hope that was okay."

"Of course it was," I told him, "It's the first time I haven't had nightmares in a while, actually."

"Nightmares?" Niall asked me, leaning up on his arm, "You've been having nightmares?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I'd rather not talk about it though."

"That's fine, baby. Just tell me whenever you're ready." He told me, kissing my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled, snuggling up closer to him. His arms tightened around me, holding me firmly to his chest. I could hear his heart beating as I slowly fell back asleep.

Niall's P.O.V~

As Cassidy laid back down on my chest, I felt her breathing slow after a few minutes as she fell back asleep.

I couldn't help but notice how peaceful she looked. I wonder what she had been having nightmares about. Were they about Mark? Mia, possibly? I felt kind of bad that she wasn't able to sleep properly, but a sense of pride that she didn't have any while I was here with her.

I sighed. How am I supposed to tell her I'm leaving for America in a week?

Liam's P.O.V~

Louis and I walked into the mall, intending on finding some new clothes for our upcoming American tour. As we turned the corner, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Louis," I breathed, "Please tell me that isn't her."

He stopped in his tracks as well, just as surprised as I was, "Mate, I'm so sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's her."

I shook my head, still having trouble believing the sight before me. Chelsea was kissing another guy.

I stormed across the walkway, pulling her from the guy and causing her to stumble backwards, "Liam!"

"Chelsea, are you serious?" I yelled, "You told me we were good! You told me you couldn't live without me."

"Liam, I don't know what I'm supposed to tell you." She sighed, "It was just too much to deal with. She's not going to stop and I don't want to be caught in her game anymore. It's much better if we just stop while we're ahead."

As if her words weren't enough of a blow, she stepped past me and reconnected her lips to the guy she was previously kissing.

My eyes widened, shocked that she would do such a thing. She wasn't even fighting for us. She just gave up. She couldn't have loved me if she just gave up that easily.

I could feel myself growing angry, but Louis's hand grabbed my arm and hastily pulled me away before I could make a scene.

Whatever. I don't even care anymore. It's her loss anyway.

Niall's P.O.V~

In the living room, Cassidy and I were talking and eating cookies. I sighed, knowing that I needed to hurry up and tell her.

"Love, there's something I need to tell you," I started. I knew it was going to hurt her, but it had to be said.

"Anything, go ahead." She replied.

I sighed, "I have to go to America for a month and a half."

"What?" She replied, shocked. I could tell she was already starting to worry.

"I promise it will go by before you know it, sweetheart." I tried to reason with her, "I'll be back before you can even miss me."

She nodded, obviously holding back tears as she spoke, "When do you leave?"

"In five days," I answered.

"Oh."

That's all she could get out before I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I felt really bad for making her cry. I knew she was stressed about this whole situation with Mark and Mia, but I had to tell her. We really will be back before she knows it.

She'll just have to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Louis and Liam are single! Wow!

1.Will another couple break up?

2.How will the girls cope with the guys gone?

3.Hmmm,Someone seems missing...

VOTE!

COMMENT:)

READ

SHARE#

~Cassidy!