35. Pancake Surprise

Thank you guys for all the comments and votes lately. It really means the world to me when you guys do that. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

I woke up on the living room couch to hear the television playing entirely too loud. I could have swore I remembered Harry telling me he would turn the television off when him and Ana went to bed. Since Niall had fell asleep down here watching Nemo, I didn't want to wake him, so I ended up falling asleep beside him.

When I leaned up, attempting to rub the sleep out of my eyes, I noticed Louis sitting in the chair across from us watching the tv. That explains why it's so loud.

"Louis!" I said, attempting to get his attention. How in the world was Niall sleeping through this?

"Can you turn the tv down? We're trying to sleep!" I told him.

"This is actually really important, couldn't you just drag him up to your room?" He asked me and I sighed.

"Fine," I told him, attempting to get up, but to no avail due to Niall's arm still being around me.

I slowly pulled myself away from Niall and sighed. I knew there wasn't any way for me to carry him, and he looked so peaceful. I decided if I left him here to sleep, he probably wouldn't mind.

I walked upstairs slowly, still incredibly tired and irritated at my argument with Louis. I mean, he's the one trying to watch television at 2 am in my flat.

I silently cursed Ana for turning the air so low. I felt like I was freezing, but I knew if I turned it up, she would wake up and try to attack me. I walked over to the bed and as I was just about to get in, I heard my door creak open.

I turned to see Niall stumble in, rubbing his eyes and I laughed lightly, "Did Louis wake you up too?"

"Yeah, you could have woke me up when you wanted to come to bed, babe," he told me, "I got worried when I woke up and you weren't there."

"I'm sorry. You just looked so peaceful." I told him as another shiver went through my body. What was it, 55 degrees in here?

"Are you cold?" he asked me, his accent thicker than usual due to his tiredness. It was incredibly attractive, so I nodded.

He came over and got in on his side of the bed, pulling me over toward him by snaking his arms around my waist. By this time, I was pretty much awake and I decided to mess with Niall since he was so sleepy.

"So, who's Victoria?" I asked him, doing my best to keep a straight face.

"Who?" He asked, looking confused.

"When you were asleep, you kept saying the name Victoria," I told him, feeling like I was going to start laughing and drop the act any second.

His eyes widened, but he still looked incredibly confused. He went into full defensive mode as he said, "I don't know anyone with that name, baby. If I was having any dreams, it would be about you, not some girl named Victoria."

I smiled, grabbing his hand, "I know, baby. I was just messing with you. Just wanted to know if you actually dreamt about me before."

Niall gasped, pulling his hand away and putting it against his chest, "You tricked me. How dare you."

I just laughed, "Go to sleep."

"Gladly." He replied, letting his head hit the pillow.

I pulled the covers up over us and smiled as he kissed the back of my neck before slowly falling asleep.

*The Next Morning*

"Breakfast!" Harry yelled throughout the flat. I groaned, rolling over to see Niall was still asleep. He can literally sleep through anything.