33. Decisions Decisions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

My eyes locked onto Niall standing in the doorway. I couldn't help, but be reminded again of all the amazing memories we had shared. 

All of the dates, the times he saved me from Mark, staying beside me even when Mia tried to mess things up. All of the hugs and the kisses. How was I supposed to leave him? I was barely able to hold myself together.

I knew that when I talked to him alone, I was going to break down and cry. Niall hated to see me cry. I could see the pain in his eyes and I knew he had been crying too. Looking at him looking so handsome was almost too good to be true. How in the world did I ever get this boy to fall in love with me?

Breaking my vision away, I stepped towards the cupcake box and went to grab a banana cream pie cupcake. Niall grabbed one called Miss. Princess and I couldn't help but laugh at his choice.

"Oh, so just because I chose the cupcake with the tiara on top, I get laughed at?" He asked me and I nodded, continuing to laugh.

"Well, then you asked for this then." He told me, grabbing my cupcake from me and sitting them both down on the table. He immediately started tickling me and I screamed, laughing out loud. I dropped to the floor, desperate to make him cease his assault. I was afraid I was going to laugh so hard, I might die. 

Niall climbed on top of me, continuing to tickle me, "Not so funny now, is it?"

"Niall!" I yelled, continuing to laugh, "I can't breathe!"

"Are you going to make fun of me for my cupcake choice again?" He yelled. 

I shook my head vigorously, "No, I promise!"

He stopped tickling me, allowing me to catch my breath, and I caught a glimpse of his beautiful blue eyes that were looking back down at me. Even though it had been four months, I was still amazed at just how striking his features were.

We both looked sideways and noticed that everyone had left. I suppose they thought since Niall had climbed on top of me that this might lead elsewhere. Niall smiled down at me again before leaning down to kiss me.

I kissed him back, passionately, as if I may never get to kiss him again. Our lips moved in perfect sync that caused shivers to run up my spine. His fingers ran up my arm and I felt butterflies as he smiled into the kiss.

We rolled ourselves over to where I was now on top, continuing to kiss him. My heart rate kept increasing with every second. Back when I first told Niall that I loved him, I believed that I told him that out of fear of Mark attacking me again since he saved me. Now, I knew that wasn't the case.

I couldn't decide what to do anymore. I love this boy so much, and I couldn't leave him, could I? University has always been my dream, but how can it be my dream if Niall isn't there with me? All of my friends and family would be here. I'd be all alone there.

Should I leave?

When I finally pulled away from Niall's lips, I smiled weakly at him, but then he did something I didn't expect. 

He started to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked him, wiping away his tear with my thumb.

"I really don't want you to go, baby." He told me, more tears starting to line his face, "Please don't leave me, I can't imagine my life here without you. I know I've told you this before, but I've never meant it quiet as much as I do right now. I love you, Cassidy, with all my heart. I know it's your dream, but it would kill me to see you go."

I stood up and pulled him up with me. I hugged him tightly, tighter than any hug I had ever given him. He lifted me up, having me wrap my legs around his waist. He sat us down on the bed, having me still wrapped around him.

"Baby, please don't leave me like this," He pleaded, "We've already been through so much. Don't give up on us now."

I silently wondered how he had even picked me up, considering I weighed at least 130 pounds. Clearly, that wasn't the main issue at the moment.

The main issue was whether or not I was going to go to America. I really didn't want to leave Niall. Why did the admissions office have to tell me that terrible news?

I felt Niall begin to play with my hair, twirling curls around his fingers and rubbing it every once in a while. It tempted me to play with his blonde curls, so I reached up and rain my fingers through his hair and then I started to cry. 

If I left, I would never get to feel his arms holding me this way, never get to feel his heartbeat as I fell asleep, never get to run my hands through his hair like this. He began to rub my back as my sobs became louder.

"Don't cry, baby. You know I hate it when you cry." Niall whispered. I could tell by his voice that he was holding back tears himself.

I had to consider everything. All I could think about was how Niall always took me on the sweetest dates. He would always put so much effort into them, and always make sure I was happy.

I just couldn't stop crying because of the decision I knew I needed to make right now. It was so easy to make this decision months ago, but that was before Niall came into my life.

What am I supposed to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~