15. Our Almost Perfect Day

Please enjoy this picture of Niall swimming :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"So, where are we going for our date this time?" I asked Niall, knowing there was a 97% chance he wasn't going to tell me since he never has.

"Well, love, it's more than one place, so I can't answer you question." He smiled as he replied.

"You wouldn't have told me if it was only one place," I told him knowingly.

"Sure wouldn't have," he laughed, "You know I love a good surprise."

Our first stop was the movie theater and I was looking forward to what Niall intended to have me see. Was he an action or romance guy? Horror or comedy? My thoughts were interrupted as he said, "Two tickets to The Last Exorcism, please."

I gulped and before I knew it, I spent a majority of the movie hiding my face in Niall's shoulder. Every time a jump scare occurred, I grabbed Niall's hand tighter. On one of the scares close to the end, I actually screamed and buried my head back into Niall's arm. I could hear him laughing at me, so I lightly smacked his arm.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"For laughing at me! I'm terrified and you don't care." I told him.

"I'm sorry, it's just really funny to see you all scared of a movie, baby." He told me, pointing out that I was still shaking, "and I do care. I just love the way you hold me tighter every time you get scared."

I was about to respond when another jump scare occurred, causing me to scream again. This movie is terrifying. Truly terrifying.

Our next stop was to Hollister. We spent so much time looking at different articles of clothing. I was looking through my area when I found the cutest yellow top. I showed it to Niall and he told me he liked it. I continued looking around until Niall came and told me he had found a shirt he liked as well.

To my surprise, the shirt was the same shade of yellow that mine was. I knew he purposely tried to match mine and I found that incredibly cute. He paid for both of our shirts before we left, heading back to the car.

Then we went to Hidden Park. I shuddered when I got out. Last time I was here I caught...I can't even say it.

We walked further down the hill than we did last time to a picnic by the lake. It was really cute and I was suddenly really thankful for how sweet my boyfriend is.

"You're obsessed with picnics, Niall." I told him as I smiled.

He just laughed, "You know you love it."

I knew I did and he knew it too. It's just such a cute date idea.

When we finished with the picnic, we drove back to Niall's flat. I fished my swimsuit out of my bag he had asked me to bring and was happy to know we were going swimming in their pool. We spent the first few minutes in the hot tub before going to get in the pool.

When we got in, Niall immediately dove underwater. I laughed lightly at how playful he was, but my laugh faded when he didn't come back up. It had been a good minute.

My anxiety got the best of me and I dove underwater to find him. I was surprised to see Niall sitting at the bottom of the pool, smiling up at me. He started to laugh and swam up quickly before the water could fill his mouth.

"I wanted to see if you'd get worried," he told me, swimming towards me. I hit him against his chest as his arms wrapped around me, "Of course I got worried!"

He leaned in to kiss me and I happily waited for our lips to connect when his grip on my waist tightened and he dunked me under the water. I swam up, kicking and sputtering from the sudden intake of water. I could already hear Niall laughing and trying to get away from me.

"I'm going to get you for that, babe!" I yelled, swimming after him.

"Not if I get out and run!" He yelled back, starting up the ladder and taking off.

To his advantage, I was nowhere near the ladder yet, so he had ample time to dry off slightly before taking off inside. He stopped at the base of the stairs to mock me, giving me time to almost catch up to him.

I caught him at the top of the stairs and tackled him, causing him to fall backwards and us both to land on the floor. I looked down at him, suddenly aware that I was laying on top of him. He quickly flipped us over to where he was on top of me instead.

He sat there, happily smiling down at me, "I don't think this counts as you catching me."

I scoffed, "I believe I tackled you fair and square."

He smiled before leaning down and kissing me lightly. It was so sweet and gentle and I loved how soft his lips felt against mine. I reached my hand up and ran it through his  wet blonde hair.

Sadly, we were interrupted by Louis screaming downstairs, "Niall! I think you need to come down here!"

I wasn't even aware Louis was here, but he sounded serious. I followed Niall downstairs to find Louis sitting on the couch in front of the television. "Look at this." He said, pointing at the tv.

When my eyes connected with the television, I was flabbergasted.

"This can't be happening..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT#

READ

SHARE:)

~Cassidy!