30. Harry's Moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V~

It was hard to believe what I was hearing. Cassidy was likely going to be attending college in America.

I didn't even have to look at Niall to know he was heartbroken. If it had been Ana instead of Cassidy, I would be heartbroken too. 

I turned to look at Niall and he was staring blankly into space. He looked kind of dead, if that made sense. As if he was frozen in space while the world continued to move around him.

"Cupcake, why don't you go ahead and go up first?" Ana asked me, turning my attention from Niall to her and I nodded.

I walked upstairs to Cassidy's room and knocked lightly. I heard a "Come in". I twisted the doorknob and walked in, seeing Cassidy sitting on her bed.

I smiled and she patted the end of the bed, motioning for me to sit down with her. I walked over and sat down, but I wasn't sure what to say exactly. Should I be excited for her or upset?

"You can tell me anything that's on your mind, Harry," she spoke up, "But don't tell the others about anything we talked about once you go back down. Go ahead, now is your time to tell me how you feel about it."

"Well, it's just so sudden, Cass," I started, running my hand through my hair, "I never expected this. I feel like I'm losing one of my best friends, if I'm being honest. It'll be hard for any of us to see you regularly if you're in America and we're in the UK."

"I know, Harry..." She trailed off. I could tell she was sad, so I leaned over and gave her a hug. My hugs always make people feel better.

She weakly smiled, hugging me back. I could see the pain in her eyes and I knew it wasn't easy for her to tell us this. I hugged her tighter, wishing I didn't have to let go. I knew I had to though.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Harry leaned toward me just as I was about to break down and engulfed me in a hug. I couldn't help but look into his eyes and notice just how green they were. I guess it was true what everyone said about his eyes. His hugs weren't half bad either.

Hugging him, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder. He was hugging me tightly, but it still felt like he was being cautious with me, like if he held me too hard that I would break. I hugged him back tightly.

"I really wish you didn't have to leave, Cass." Harry whispered to me.

"I don't want to go either, but it's university, Harry," I whispered back, "It's always been my dream to go to university. I just wish I didn't have to go across the world to do it."

When he let go, I smiled up at him. I reached over and played with his hair, twisting one of his curls around my finger. He smiled brightly at me. I always felt like Harry had a small crush on me, but I know it didn't amount to anything like he felt for Ana. You could always see that when he looked at her.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He told me.

I weakly smiled, "I'm going to miss you too, Harry."

He stood up, but turned back towards me and kissed me on the cheek. I was really going to miss him.

"Well, now that you know my thoughts, I guess I'll head back down and let one of the others come up. They probably already think I've seduced you and Ana and Niall are pacing the floor," He laughed and I shook my head, pushing him toward the door.

"Okay, okay! I'm going!" He laughed, pausing to wink at me before walking out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION~IF LOUIS CAME TO YOUR HOUSE WHAT WOULD YOU DO? COMMENT IT UP:)

Vote&Comment:)

Read,Share,Add To Reading List***

FOLLOW ME!***

~Cassidy:)