10. Crossroads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana's P.O.V~

Even hours later, I still can't believe everything that happened yesterday. 

I have never liked Mia and I definitely never will now. How could she do that to Cassidy, and then try to blame it all on Niall? What is her game here? Did she only want Niall all along or does this run deeper?

I wasn't sure if I should tell Cassidy or not, but I decided to call Eleanor to see what she thought I should do. Since the bowling party, we've been texting nonstop and had become pretty close.

"Hello?" She answered the phone after two rings.

"El, I have a problem and I was hoping you could give me some advice," I told her, "But you have to keep it between us until I know what to do."

"Of course, you know you can trust me. What is it?" She inquired.

"Well, yesterday, Mia attempted to make Niall have sex with her," I started.

"Are you serious?" Eleanor yelled, "My bad, continue."

"So I caught her on top of him and he was clearly trying to make her get off of him. She ad the audacity to try and claim Niall was trying to rape her." I told her.

"I knew something was wrong with that girl!" Eleanor admitted, "She never left Niall's side the other night! That's so awful. Have you told Cassidy about it?"

"Well, that's why I called," I told her, "How should I tell her something like this?"

"I'd definitely tell her before Mia tried to twist the story and tell her something else happened. Try to let her down easy though because if I were in her situation, I'd be ready to kill Mia over my man."

"You're right," I sighed, "Thanks for the advice, El. I'll let you know what happens."

"No problem, let me know if you need help hiding Mia's body when Cassidy gets finished with her." She laughed before hanging up.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Niall and Mia had both left earlier, so I sat in the living room by myself watching tv. Ana was still up in her room, but I heard her enter the room behind me. I turned to look at her and she looked worried.

"Cassidy," she started, sounding even more worried.

"Yeah?" I asked her, suddenly very concerned.

"I have something important to tell you, but I need you to listen to the end before you freak out, okay?" She said, "You're going to be angry."

Angry? What could have happened that would make me angry? I've never seen Ana scared to tell me something.

"Okay." I told her, nodding and motioning for her to continue.

"Well, last night when I was in my room, I could hear some yelling coming from your room. So I went to check it out, and the door was locked. I unlocked it and I went in," She told me, slowly, "When I went in, I saw Mia on top of Niall with her shirt off. Niall was trying to get her off of him. I'm pretty sure she was trying to have sex with him, but he wouldn't do it."

I could feel my eyes welling up with tears, "What?" I stammered, "Did they..?"

Ana shook her head, "No, I went in at the right time."

I shook my head, my hurt being replaced with anger. That bitch! I can't believe Mia would do that. Well, actually I could, and I didn't realize it. How could I be so stupid to believe she meant any well trying to come back into my life so many years later? It all makes sense now.

"I'm going to kill her," I told her angrily.

"Can I help?" Ana asked, smiling, "I almost killed her for you."

I smiled, "Thank you for telling me. I know it couldn't have been easy."

"Of course, what are best friends for?"

Niall's P.O.V~

I can't believe things have went this wrong this fast. Mia is so sick. How dare she come in and immediately try to mess my relationship up? The first relationship I've ever actually tried to make worthwhile. 

I couldn't help but wonder if Ana had told Cassidy what happened yet. I was genuinely thankful that she believed me when I told her what happened instead of believing Mia. It wouldn't surprise me if she called Eleanor. I just felt so guilty, but I knew what she did wasn't my fault.

My phone buzzed, pulling me from my thoughts.

*I miss you babe,please let's finish what we started.;(* from Mia.

OMG. What the heck is wrong with her?!?!? 

Is she serious? What in the literal hell is wrong with her? I literally can not stand her, did she not take the hint?

"Wrong with who?" Liam asked, appearing in the doorway. I wasn't aware I had spoken aloud.

"Mia!" I exclaimed, "She tried to force me to have sex with her earlier today, and now she won't leave me alone."

His eyes widened, "Seriously? Does Cassidy know?" He asked.

"It wouldn't surprise me by now. Ana saw Mia attack me, but she took my side. She's probably already told Cassidy everything by now."

My eyes scanned the message again and I was disgusted. Truly disgusted. How can one girl be so sick?

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Like any girl, I chose to do what I always do when I'm upset, which is drown my sorrows in sweets. I had a pack of bakery cookies beside me and a pint of ice cream in hand. I had also called Perrie over to talk to. Her and I have become quick friends.

When she arrived, I let her have the package of cookies as she sat beside me. I explained to her what had happened as Ana had told me. When I finished, she gave me a long hug.

"I'm really sorry that happened, Cass." She told me, rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind later." Perrie mumbled. I probably wasn't supposed to hear that.

I grabbed the remote and turned the television on. I couldn't believe what I was seeing before me on the news. As if anything else could go wrong, I heard knocking at the door. I looked at Perrie and I knew this was going to be tied to what I was seeing on tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~