34. The Choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's P.O.V~ 

"Do you think they're having sex up there?" I asked everyone, referring to Niall and Cassidy who we had just left upstairs.

"I doubt it. Niall told me he was waiting until he found the right girl," Liam told me.

"Who's to say that Cassidy isn't the right girl?" Ana pointed out and I agreed, nodding.

"Maybe Niall decided to finally take after me, after all," Harry laughed, but Ana smacked his arm, "I'm just kidding, babe."

Louis's arm tightened around my waist and I smiled up at him. I really was curious to know if Niall and Cassidy were finally doing the deed. I guess if they were, we would most likely hear them, assuming Niall is good in bed. Oh my god, am I really thinking about Niall in bed right now?

Louis shrugged, "They looked like they were ready when we left them."

"Yeah, but Niall? I don't know. I find it hard to believe," Zayn told us.

Harry walked into the kitchen, but returned not even fifteen seconds later, "We're out of food."

"Don't say that too loud," Liam scolded, "Niall will literally smash something if he hears that."

"He might already be smashing something," Harry laughed, causing Ana to hit him again.

Ana sighed, "I just hope they don't rip that sweatshirt she's wearing because I was hoping to borrow that."

"Niall only came here wearing a t-shirt and black jeans. That's not too hard to get off, maybe he prepared for this to happen," Louis laughed, "Maybe he found a way to make her stay in the UK."

I hit Louis's arm, but Liam interrupted, "Niall dresses the same all the time, so I doubt that was his purpose."

"Well, if they don't come down here soon, our questions will be answered when we start to hear them," Harry said.

I sighed. I just wanted to know if Cassidy was really going to leave to go to America or not.

Niall's P.O.V~

I couldn't even begin to explain how sick I felt, or how sad I felt. I couldn't explain how much I just wanted to hold her for as long as possible and never let her go. Never let her leave me. I knew it was her dream, but I couldn't stop myself from pleading with her to not leave. I could see it in her eyes that she didn't want to leave either.

I finally professed my love for Cassidy just now and I can't begin to process the fact that it's very possible she is about to break my heart. When the words left Ana's mouth, I completely froze. My blood ran cold and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't fathom that my baby may possibly be leaving me. 

As soon as I find out we get to stay in the UK for a longer period of time, I find out that she's going to the United States anyway. At least if she stayed, she could possibly come on tour with me, with us.

Cassidy pulled herself away from me and sat down on the side of the bed, facing me. She just looked so sad, and I couldn't bear to look at her knowing I was about to break down again too. It was killing me to know she was about to make my entire world crumble around me and all I could do was sit here and watch.

If she was in America, who was going to be there for her? Mark made her so insecure, so broken that she didn't even believe in her own self anymore, her own beauty. If she's in America, I can't hold her or tell her how beautiful she is while looking into her beautiful brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate. Really, Niall? Thinking about food at a time like this? Focus.

I wanted to be there for her. I wanted to support her and be her shoulder to cry on. I wanted to be her superhero when someone was being rude to her like when her stupid ex boyfriend was being terrible to her. I wanted to be her boyfriend completely and I couldn't do that for her while she was in America, without me.