17. Cinnamon Twist

Thanks for reading everyone and don't forget to vote! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

The guys were doing their best to not let what Mia had said affect them. Everyone took to twitter to clear their name and Louis and Zayn defended them. I didn't know how far she was willing to take this, but going to the press was a whole other level of insane.

I tried to focus on getting dressed and not letting it all consume my thoughts, but I was just so worried. I had a feeling she wasn't going to stop.

I pulled out a long sleeve black top and pulled my jeans on over it. I paired it with a pair of black boots. I assumed Niall was taking me back to Hidden Park today for our date since he seems to be addicted to having picnics with me. I wasn't complaining though. We always ate really good food, spent some time together, and got really cute photos.

Niall came over to pick me up and within fifteen minutes, we arrived at the park. When we got over the hill, I was confused because I didn't see our picnic blanket in the same spot as last night. I looked at him, confused, but he smiled at me, "I found a place that's a bit more secluded. Just follow me."

I trailed behind him as it took us a few minutes to make it to our new spot on the other side of the lake. Beside this boulder, Niall had placed our picnic blanket on the soft green grass. Niall sat down and leaned against the rock.

"It's beautiful as always," I told him, sitting down beside him. I couldn't believe he continued to go to all this trouble just for me. I'm so lucky to call him mine.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek, earning a smile from him, before he started to empty the picnic basket. Of course, I was happy to see the Nando's containers, but I wondered if he loved Nando's more than me.

The food was delicious and I was even happier when Niall pulled out more, "I got us some apple pie for dessert!"

He placed mine in front of me, "Yum! I love apple pie."

"Me too!" He exclaimed. He's so cute when he's excited about food.

I took a big bite of my pie, savoring the taste of it. I took another bite and Niall was almost done with his when I looked over at him.

His eyes widened, "Cass, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked him. He continued to look at me weirdly.

"Baby, are you allergic to anything?"

"Only cinnamon," I told him, "Why?"

"Baby! Your face is all read and swelling up! There's got to be cinnamon in the pie!" Niall exclaimed, taking the pie from my hands and throwing everything into the basket quickly. "I've got to take you to the hospital!"

Only then did I even feel my throat start constricting, but Niall had already scooped me into his arms and was running toward the car with me. Within record time, we arrived at the hospital and a nurse injected me with an EpiPen.

My throat slowly began to reopen and I could breathe better again. I hoped my face was returning to its normal color, "Thank you so much, I feel so much better." I told the nurse.

"You're welcome, Ms. -" She paused to check my chart for my name, but Niall interrupted, "Horan."

I couldn't help, but blush. He told the nurse I had his last name!

"Okay, Ms. Horan. Just try to stay away from anything containing cinnamon again and drink some water. All of the effects should subside soon." She told me, as if I was going to go get another pie as soon as I left the room.

She left us alone and I got up from the examination table. Niall stayed inside for a moment to finish signing some of my paperwork for me, so I stepped outside alone for a moment.

Within seconds, I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist tightly. There was no way it was Niall because the hands gripped me so hard, it hurt badly.

Oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Who grabbed her?

2.where the heck is Niall?

3.cinnamon allergy,dang.

4. Comment??

VOTE!

COMMENT

READ#

SHARE:)

~Cassidy!