The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter 28

What's wrong with me? Why didn't I tell him about the call? I could have just asked him outright what was that about? I pulled my hair. Argh! I'm so stupid! I took a deep breath. I'm a certified paranoid, oh yes I am!

It's been an hour since he left my house and I was sitting here trying to make up my mind if to call him or not. I've been staring on my phone for a long time. It would have melted if I got laser beam eyes like Superman.

I bit my nails. Are they related? Why was she calling him? It sounded like they knew each other well. Oh Alex. I pouted.

I took my phone and dialled his number. Here's goes nothing, brace yourself!

'Hello'

A female! A different voice, not the one who answered my call before when I asked about Mexico. How many secretaries does he has?

'He-hello, is Alex there?'

'Mr. Carter is having a meeting right now? May I --'

'It's nothing. Please tell him I called'

'And you are?'

'Claire. His girl-- fiancé'.

'Oh, Miss Thomas! Hold on please. I'll get Mr. Carter on the line for you', she almost shrieked. She knows me?!

After awhile.

'Hiya babe'

'H-hi'

'Miss me?'

'Uhuh.'

'I love you'

'I love you, too'.

'Babe I've got a very important meeting right now, okay? I'll fetch you tonight', then he whispered 'Dress something sexy for me' then again in a loud voice 'We'll eat dinner in my house... And more', He promised. Those last two words made my kitty purr.

'Oh yes', I moaned. He chuckled.

'Bye babe'.

'Bye'. Then the call was cut.

I sighed. Oh Alex. I smiled and started daydreaming again. Then...

Oh shit! I forgot to ask him about her?! Oh no! I banged my head on the kitchen table. I'm terrible!

***

I chose a cream colored off-shoulder dress, one I bought from Mexico. Actually, he paid for it but I chose the style. I let my hair down and wore matching 3-incher heels. I put on some light make-up and walah! I was all set for dinner. I got a surprise for him but he'll find out later. Right now, I'm busy surveying my curves. Hmm... There's something different about me.

I heard his car stopping infront of my house. I took my clutch bag and went out, locked the front door. I waved at him, he waved back and got out of the car. We kissed then he opened the car door for me.

We were silent in the car for a few minutes. I was watching the lights on the street. I didn't ask him where we were going which was new to me. Tonight, I'm gonna ask him everything. Even the tiny details about him.

'How was the meeting?', I inquired.

'It went well. Someone tried to sabotage one of our deals but it'a all good now', he glanced and smiled at me.

'You look quite fetching in that dress'

'I'm trying to fetch you eyes'

'It's all yours baby'

I giggled.

'You missed me?

'Uhuh'

'I missed you too', then I slowly caressed his thigh. He groaned.

'Baby, I'm driving'

'I know. I'm not doing anything bad', I looked at him innocently. Slowly moving my hand between his thigh till I reached my heavy target.

'You witch', he hissed. Then I opened his fly. His driving became faster.

'Please babe I need to concentrate', he pleaded. I pouted.

'Okay', I stopped what I'm doing but my hand was still on his thigh. Well, just in case he changed his mind.

***

He drove inside his massive garage and before the garage door was fully closed, I catapulted into his arms. Ooh! I love the taste of him. We kissed voraciously, hungry for each other. I sat astride him and let him feel me. His eyes went wide. I wasn't wearing anything under my dress. He felt my wet self dripping. I opened his pants and his huge cock sprang free. It was mouth-watering but because of the small confine of the driver's seat, I can't put it in my mouth. He groaned when I started rubbing him with my tiny hands. He was so big I need to use both of them. Then slowly, I lowered my dripping cunt into it. We both gasped. We were fully cloth and only the necesarry body parts for fucking were exposed. The feel of us rubbing against each other was electrifying. He grabbed both of my tits and squeezed them hard when I started riding him like a horse in a race. Faster and harder I thrusted downward. Trying to fit in all of his quivering member inside me.

'Oh fuck baby, I love that', he groaned. I started clenching my vaginal muscles to give him more pleasure. Something that I read.

'I love you', then we kissed. Thrust! Thrust! Thrust! Then explosive climax!

'Mmm...', I licked my lips. I felt his warm cum shooting inside of my tight pussy. He sucked my tongue. He was still inside me, still spurting.

'You, woman is incredible'

'You're a lucky guy. You found me'

'Yes. Somebody up there loves me', he grinned.

'Somebody down here loves you too'

'I know. And I thank God everyday for He gave me you'.

'Are you a christian?'

'A roman catholic'.

'Same here'.

'I go to church every Sunday'.

'You do?', my eyes bulged.

'You don't?', he grinned.

I nodded my head while pouting. He chuckled. He loudly kissed my lips.

'Then from now on I will take you there with me. You need to confess your sins woman. You're becoming a wild one'.

'Much better if I confess my sins with you. You're the reason I made them anyway', I whispered in a sexy voice then started moving. What can I do? I can't ignore that hardening cock.

'Not again?', he sighed, jokingly.

'Shh... Quit complaining'.

Oh Father, forgive me for I love having this sin with him.