The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter 33

I can't get enough of him. His nearness makes me lose my head. Telling me he loves me makes me hot and horny.

'Baby, I wanna play?', I whispered in his ear after that declaration, purring like a cat.

'Now?!', his eyes are wide. It's three in the afternoon. Some people are in the building although it's a holiday. No office, no class.

'It's been five days since we last did it. Someone down there misses you', I pouted.

'I miss her too', he grinned.

'I can tell. He's waiting to conquer her'

'Oh yes he does'.

'She's crying now baby'

'Tears of joy'

'Uhuh!'

'Let me see'

I quickly stood up and started removing my jeans.

'Do your top first', he chuckled.

'Hey! This is my game!', I reprimanded, but smiling at him.

'Oh okay. But don't start dancing. You know how that sexy ass affects me so or else we'll finish early'.

'Mr. Carter, shush. I need to concentrate'.

'Okay', he sat properly. One leg on top of the other. He was wearing a black business suit for he had met with one of their business associates before he fetch me at the shopping mall nearby. I'm wearing casual. Light red tank top and jeans with sneakers. Well, I didn't know I would end up in his office, seducing him. If I did, I would be wearing lesser clothes minus the undies.

I left my panty and top on but removed my bra. Then tossed it at him. Amusement can be read all over his face. I turned around and slowly removed my panty, lingeringly lowering it through my thighs then legs. And stood facing him then that too I tossed at him. He caught it with his right hand. Still sitting there without changing position. He brought it towards his nose and smell it. I moaned. I found that so sexy. I felt my pussy started dripping, my vaginal muscles clenching. He gave me a sardonic smile. He knew by my labored breathing I'm so ready for a fuck.

He pointed his index finger at me, and gestured me to go near him. I shook my head and slowly sat down on the floor. Then still facing him, I spread my legs apart, showing him my new shaved tight and wet pussy. I saw his cock bulging, pushing against his pants. I wet my lips and slowly lie down on the floor, thighs still spread.

I brought my right hand on my lips and lick my fingers with my tongue. Then slowly I brought it down towards my waiting cunt. I rubbed my rosy pink clit, circling it then rubbing it up and down again. Then I inserted my middle finger and started screwing myself.

I started moaning in need. Due to my horny state, I'm not far from cumming.

'Baby, help me!'

'No babe, stay where you are. I wanna see you having your orgasm'.

'Oh my God! Alex! Alex! Alex! I'm cumming!', I screamed. My body quivering with rampant need.

I saw him opening his fly and my! if that isn't the best gift a woman can have between her thighs then I think she lost half of her life. It was so huge, standing so strong. So big!

He started stroking his cock slowly up and down. And though my pussy is still sensitive from my orgasm, I started making her excited again. Oh yes! Watching him playing with himself, knowing I'm the reason he's in that state, made my pussy squirt.

'Mmm... Do it again', he whispered.

So I did. Stroked, finger fucked and rubbed my pussy that I squirted leaky clear cum again.

'Oh fuck!' Still shaking from too much pleasure.

'Take your shirt off baby. I wanna see you fully naked'.

I took my shirt off and started rubbing my titties while still lying there on the floor. I started undulating my body, beckoning him to come closer.

'Pinch your nipples. Make them hard'

Whatever he commanded, I followed.

'Fuck baby that's hot!', he said when I tried to reach my nipple with my tongue.

He was still holding his cock and stroking it. But suddenly he stopped. And put it back inside his pants. I frowned and pouted.

'Baby what's wrong? Why did you stop?'

'Turn around', he said in a deep, husky voice. He sound so horny now too.

I did what he asked me to do. I turned around. Hmm... Maybe he wants doggy style then. I grinned.

He stroked my leaking pussy from the back and inserted two fingers inside.

'Ahhh... Baby go deeper'

And he did. He continuosly stroked me till my thighs started quivering and my cum oozed a lot from the inside.

Then I felt his mouth on my pussy lips, drinking up my juices.

I reached backward and pulled his hair. Trying to pushed his head deeper between my thighs.

'Eat that pussy good baby. Oh fuck!' I cummed again.

'Mmm... Sweet', he whispered against my pussy. Still lapping on my juices there.

But I'm dying for a fuck!

'Ooh baby please do me now. Fuck me, please baby! Hurry!' I didn't care if my voice resonated around his office. The door is locked so we're secured.

He spit on my pussy and spread it with his fingers.

'Babe open your pussy for me. Spread them wide'

'Huh? H-how?', I almost cried. I'm eager to fuck as soon as possible.

'Like this. Here, give me your hands'. He placed both of my hands on both sides of my buttcheeks. And guided me to pull them sideways. My pussy lips are widely opened, like an offering for his fiery, enormous cock.

'Stay like that while I'll put my cock in', and I felt the head starting to stretch my cunt lips. The labia slowly accomodating that gigantic cock.

'Mmm... Baby fuck that tight pussy. Ooh... Go deeper!'

He stopped when all his cock was deeper within that I can feel his ball sacs against my pussy.

'Give it to me baby. Start moving now'.

'No, I want you to do it Claire'.

I bit my lip and hesitated. But that huge cock doesn't deserve to go to waste.

I slowly thrusted forward and backward. His cock is so big my pussy is stretched to it's limit but I love it.

Still hands on both of my butt cheeks, he hit me there, hard. The slap movement made my pussy leak more cum. It made me hornier.

He grabbed both of my titties and started thrusting faster. His cock thrusting hard. He kept banging my tight pussy until it's so sore I cried for the pain-pleasure it brought. Tears are falling from my eyes but still he didn't stop. I love the way he was fucking me brutally. This was the first time we did it but it didn't scare me. He squeezed my swollen titties hard while he screw my brains out. Deeper he delved into my pussy until all our cum mingled. Hot liquid cum filled my womb. That thickness is my reward for another strong orgasm. Fucking him all the time gets better and better. And I'm not complaining. Grins.