The One For Him ~ Chapter Four

Chapter 4

While he was busy driving the car along the freeway, I was left alone with my thoughts. Is it really okay for a lady to go on a date with a man she slapped just a few weeks ago, a man who changed her clothing without permission, a man who she doesn't know anything about except his first name?

'Pennies for them'

'Huh?'

'You're quiet.' He glanced at me and there's a worry frown on his forehead.

'Ahm... Alex jude--' .

'Just Alex'

'Okay, Just Alex, don't you think we are going too fast?'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean this, us, I-I mean I slapped you then I didn't say sorry for that then you went to my school then now we're going out then--' I spoke faster than a bullet train.

He smiled and shaked his head.

'Clarissa, babe, you worry too much', then he glanced at me.

'It's going to be fine. I like you, you like me, so we're cool'.

'But I don't know you and you me Alex'.

'That's why we are going out on a date so we will get to know each other', he explained, I felt like a was a child when he did that so I pouted.

'Okay. Where are we going then?'

'My place'.

'What?!'

***

It was massive. His house is enormous, gigantic, huge! It speaks volumes of millions of dollars.

'Do you live with your parents?', I was so astounded I asked him that but gladly he wasn't offended. He looked amused, actually.

'No.'

'Girlfriend?'

'Never'

I looked at him suspiciously.

'Wife? Kids? Boyfriend?'

'No, no and no', he laughed then he stopped the car at the garage, next to four other cars which of course I don't have any idea what models they are but I saw two motorcycles, big bikes! which looks like harleys.

He went out of the car and went to my side. Opened the car door and lend me his hand. I hesitantly took his offered hand, hoping he won't feel the coldness of it. I'm starting to get nervous. This is my first date with him and immediately he brought me here. Yikes!

He squeezed my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

'It's going to be okay Clarissa. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do', he gave me that sweet smile of his again and my heart flipped-flopped. Oh my! This guy is so yummy yum yum! How can I resist him? Well, would I?

He ushered me towards a stair which I of course didn't noticed for I was busy checking out his place. It was located at the right side of the garage leading inside the house.

We took the stairs and there are superhero paintings on the wall. It made me smile, they all look like drawn by a 5-year old.

We went inside the house and I almost swooned. Wow! It was double wow inside! The garden and the lawn outside was great but inside it was super duper greatness! I just can't imagine how rich this stranger beside me is but really I'm starting to get scared.