The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

He stood and carried me up. Our naked bodies are still warm from lovemaking. The scent of him is on me and I loved it.

'We need to wash', he went down the slope and threw me into the water. I shrieked. The water is so cold now. I spattered and cough while he was chuckling. Oh bad boy! He dove into the water and swam towards me. I started shivering and he held me tight.

His arms around my waist while my arms around his neck, he started threading in the water slowly. We were that way for a long while. I can almost felt sleep overcoming me. I want to doze off so I placed my face on his neck. He smells good. Expensive cologne, I bet. His stubble tickles but I didn't mind.

He groaned. So I kissed his neck and wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel something poking down there. I smiled against his skin.

'You're so naughty', he said.

'I'm not', I murmured but I know he can hear me.

'There', he thrusted inside me, hard. 'You're wish is my command baby', he smiled a boyish grin. It's my turn to groan now. I'm so turn on again. But he's just there inside, he's not moving so I let it be. As long as we're connected.

'How did you find me?'

'Google map', I giggled.

'I meant how did you know I'm here?'

'I asked Marc who asked his Tara'

'She doesn't know you?'

'No'

'How did you meet Marc?'

'Old family friends'

'Lloyd?'

'Same'

'Okay'

Silence.

'How's Uganda?'

'Doing great. The schools and factories we're building there are expanding. The charity is helping a lot of people as what grandmama wanted'.

'You're a grandmama's boy?'

'Very'

'Why?'

'She brought me up'

'I see'.

Silence.

'How are you?'

'I'm fine, you?'

'Very fine'

'I miss you'

'I miss you, too'.

Then silence. I moved closer to him and gasped. His cock is deeper now. Mmm...

'Why you told my parents and my students you're my boyfriend?'

'I'm not?'

I smiled.

'No. You didn't court me'.

'You want courtships?'

'Of course, I never had one before'.

'Okay, I'll buy you anything you want'.

I moved to look at him. His cock moved inside me too.

'I don't want expensive things', I pouted.

He brushed my hair with his fingers, pulled my head back and kiss my throat.

'What do you want then?' He whispered against my neck.

'I want you', I said breathlessly then he started thrusting his hips. Fucking me underwater. The sensation is so thrilling. He roughly thrusted to and fro. His hands securing me in place, my hair pulled back. I am whimpering.

'Oh god, don't stop, no please Alex more, more, harder, hardeeeeeerrr!'

He bit my throat and we cummed together. Fuck.

'Mmm..., I wish you cummed into my mouth', he laughed. I was unaware I said that aloud.

'Someday I will', he promised. He still didn't let go of me. He's just there hot and hard inside me.

'Alex?'

'Hmm...'

'We never use contraceptions'

'I know'

Silence...

I bit my lip, I'm starting to worry. what if I get pregnant?

'Don't worry about it. I'll take care of you', he obviously knows what's going into my head.

'Mom and dada doesn't know we're doing this', I said in a small voice.

'Then we won't tell them anything'

Silence.

Okay, so that's settled then. He wants to be my boyfriend, just that. Atleast, I know what he wants early on. I sighed with relief. But deep inside, I felt my heart shattering with disappointments.