The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20

His breathing against my ear was resonating. Our chests were still heaving against each other. My tits were still swollen and the sweat in my cleavage was running down towards his chest. Our heartbeats are so loud and fast. I know we're both satiated but I must do what I need to do next. I can't get enough of him. My pussy was still throbbing and I was in a lot of pain that only he can cure.

I took his earlobe and suckled on it. I heard him gasped. That made me bolder. I twirled my tongue inside his ear and I heard him groan with need. I started pressing my cunt against his wet pants again and felt his huge cock getting bigger. I slowly caressed my hands down to his chest, his flat abs until I reached my goal. I rubbed him against his pants slowly measuring his size to fullness. I lowered his zipper and clutched his dick in my little hand. I then released him against the confines of his briefs and started stroking him slowly up, down, up, down.

'Babe what are you up to now?', he whispered hoarsely.

'I wanna fuck your brains out', I whispered against his ear and his cock got bigger. He didn't expect that, neither did I.

'Can I put you inside me?'

He groaned. I smirked.

I stood up immediately and he looked stunned. Obviously a bit disappointed but not for long.

I went down on my knees and kneeled before him. Gazing at him with his swollen cock between us. It was standing there proudly with it's tip still wet from his oozing cum which dripped to it's base. I wet my lips, suddenly I felt thirsty. I positioned myself between his thighs and his nose flared up when I gripped it on both of my hands. My eyes went wide, his cock is so huge my hands cannot contain it. The head was delectable, I cannot control myself and I licked the cum off slowly. I was curious what it taste like. He almost came off the chair when I did that. He wasn't expecting my attack. I gave him a slow sexy grin. I wet my lips again and slowly opened it and placed his cock in my mouth. Never leaving his gaze, I did this while he was watching. He hissed. The head was all the way inside my mouth and I started flicking my tongue. Mmm... He tastes good. I suckled like the way he does to my titties and he groaned.

That made me bolder. I let his cock popped out with a popping sound. I smacked his cock against my tongue just like what the lady pornstar did in the movie I watched. And to top it all, I slowly, very slowly licked my way down from the base to the tip. I traced the veins with my tongue. His cock got bigger and harder. Then, I took his balls in my mouth and suckled them too. They are huge, as big as his fist. I loved it. The sac was soft and velvety, I felt it tightened against my tongue. It felt like heaven. I twirled and swirled my tongue on it then suckled one part of it with my mouth while my hand was busy masturbating his cock.

'Fuck baby, if you won't stop I'm gonna cum soon', he groaned harshly as if he was in a lot of pain.

'Cum into my mouth then, I wanna taste what you're like'. Then I suckled on the tip again, twirling my tongue, teasing him while my hands are busy stroking him.

I felt his cock quivering inside my mouth and I became ravenous. I slowly tried to fit all his cock in my mouth until he was so deep, his cock was touching the back of my throat. My eyes began to water. My very first deep throat and it was a success. Almost three-fourth of his huge dick was inside. Then I felt his cock started convulsing in my mouth. His cum started squirting and leaking at the sides of my lips. That's a lot of hot warm milk there for me to drink and I swallowed it all with flourished. I drank on him as if he was my nourishment. He tasted so fucking great that I felt my pussy leaking with cum.