The One For Him ~ Chapter Two

Chapter 2

I woke up with a severe headache.
Oh my! This is hangover.
I hate this feeling. I placed my hand on my forehead and tried to massage the pain away. Why did I drunk too much tequila last night? I wondered.

Then I heard a soft chuckle, that made me open my left eye (a habit since childhood).
But my eye popped out so wide for I'm in my room, wearing my silk pjs and with him?!
Damn!

'What are you doing here?', I was planning to sound fierce but my voice was hoarse, I sounded like a bullfrog.

'Shouldn't you be thanking me for bringing you home, Clarissa?', there's that sexy small smile again.

'How did you know where I live? Why am I wearing this? What did you do to me?', my voice is rising.

My eyes are trying to locate for something to defend myself with. Yup, he is yummy alright but he's a total stranger, who's in my house, inside my bedroom for God sakes!

'Relax, I'm not going to murder you or rape you', he laughed. 'Though the latter crossed my mind, I don't do that. I want my woman moaning due to pleasure not because she is sleepy. But you really got nice curves there, I can't help but drool. You're a very beautiful woman Claire'.

I don't know if it's the effect of the alcohol but when he said those, I felt warm inside. No one complimented or desired me the way this guy did. But my eyes were suspicious.

'Are you making fun of me?'

'No, I'm not. Why did you say that?'

'Nothing. Anyway, you didn't answer my questions!'
God he's so irritating!

He crossed the room, sat on my bed and tilted my chin. God his eyes are the most beautiful shade of hazel I have ever seen.

He caressed my lower lip with his finger and looked at it while licking his own.
Oh my! he's so hot and I felt like I'm having a fever. No man made me feel the way he did me now.

'Do you know what attracted me most while gazing at you in that church?', he looked at me and our eyes met. His sincere while mine are as big as an owl's.

I cannot find my voice so he continued.

'It's your eyes, this face and these lips.' he brushed his fingers on my lips again. 'I wanted to go to you, hug you and kiss you. You were smiling but your eyes speaks volumes of pain and sorrow. I wanted to make you feel better and I don't even know you Clarissa'.

'I don't know you too', I whispered but it turned out into a squeak.
Man, I'm terrible.

He grinned, he knows that I'm affected by his nearness.

'And your body is so sexy that all I can think of is how to get my hands underneath that tight gown you were wearing. I'm sorry I can't control my body's reaction towards you', he looked down and my eyes followed and wow! That's a huge man he got down there.
Mmm... I can't wait to see it.
I peeked up and I saw his eyes blazing with desire.
Oh my! This guy got the hots for me.

Please God let him kiss me already? Then it was an answered prayer.

His lips enveloped mine.
My oh my! they are so soft, so kissable while I'm so inexperienced.
Well it is my first kiss and shit! I didn't brush my teeth!

I pushed him away, frantic and trying to escape. He looked at me as if I grew another head. It was almost comical.

So I told him, 'I didn't brush my teeth yet'.
I hid my face on my hands, I was so embarassed.

He laughed, oh yes he is definitely laughing at me!
Again!