The One For Him ~ Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

Penthouse? Wow!

I just followed the hotel boy and he led me there. When I was ushered inside, the room was incredible. It was so huge, three times bigger than my classroom. I gave him a tip and he left. I started doing my inspection. The room are of mostly blue than white. His favorite color.

I scan my eyes and tried to look for a telephone. I wanted to ask the receptionist which room Alex is staying. I found it attached to the wall. When I reached for it, I smelled a faint smell of cigarette. Then my eyes went to an ashtray, located at the mini-bar. It was filled with what looks like half used cigars. My mind went wild. They placed me in an occuppied room. I hurriedly dialed the receptionist number and told him so. Just to learn that the room I'm in is Mr. Carter's own private quarters.

I put the phone down without saying goodbye. I was rude but hell, this was suppose to be my surprise to him but it looks like I'm the one being surprised here. My feet led me to 'his room'. The bed was huge and I felt my exhaustion consuming me. I sat at the edge of the bed and lied down. I frowned. I am looking right at me for a mirror is located on the ceiling. I blushed. That mirror indicates something, I bet Mr. Yummy Carter had his share of 'naughty time' in here. I sighed. Where could he be?

I stood up and went inside, hoping it was a bathroom. Then I noticed a painting attached to the wall.

It was a painting of a dragon and I remembered it was the tattoo at his back. I went out and searched for my bag. I took my phone out and got a picture of it. Then an idea started forming in my head. I started grinning.

I took a quick shower and started forming my plan. I went to the receptionist again and asked for a map of the resort. I wanted to asked him if he knows where Alex is but I was ashamed to do so. I set off, hoping the local boutiques are near and that everything I needed is there.

***

It was almost night time when I went back. The sunset was overwhelming. I never appreciated the beauty of it until now. I wanted to stay but I got to go back. Crossing my fingers, hoping he's still out.

I called for room service and ordered his favorite dish (just an assumption of course) and some bottle of wine and champagne. I put on some scented candles to make the room romantic and turned on my mp3, hoping he likes the love songs I downloaded. I designed the place with some red rose petals that I bought and waited for him to arrive.

I'm quite nervous actually. I'm not sure if he likes the idea of me being there. He wants me, that I know for sure but love? No, I don't, I'm not sure. The thought scares me but I pushed it aside. I love him and I'm going to do everything to have him love me too. Even if it takes time, I'll try and I won't give up easily.

I took a bath on the tub and lavished myself with the aromatic bubble bath. I closed my eyes and tried to relax my jittering nerves. I imagined him coming inside the bathroom, watching me scrubbing myself with a loofa. Then when I opened my eyes, I could see his smouldering gaze lingering on my naked body. I spread my legs to show him my inner thighs and my tight you know. I sighed, so much for imaginations.

I finished bathing and made sure I'm squeaky clean then applied some scented lotion, especially the places he loves to caressed and petted.

I took the new black ensemble lingerie I bought, a black see-thru made of fine lace. I donned the skimpy undies that goes with it, the matching knee high black lacy socks then tried the lingerie on too. I looked myself in the mirror and wow! I looked sexy. I grinned, he can't resist me even if he wanted to. I removed the lingerie and the lacy bra for I forgot to apply a faint sexy smell body cologne on my body.

Then I heard my phone rang from outside, I think I left it on the living room on the sofa. I went out of the bathroom wearing nothing other than my black lacy thong. Well, duh! I'm alone so no one can see me doing that. I reached for my phone and saw an unknown number. The only ones who knew this number were the lovers Jenna and Marc then Mom whom I called up when I arrived at the airport and hotel.

I frowned. Who could this be? Then the phone rang again. I turned the green button on and answered it.

'Hello'.

'Turn around', said a very familiar manly voice.

Fuck!

My eyes went wide as marbles.