The One For Him ~ Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

We spent most of our time checking out his place after breakfast. According to him, his grandmama gave the house as a gift right after he graduated from college. He was very humble during our conversation. He took me out in the garden where there was a hidden greenhouse filled with several kinds of flowers and orchids in it. I asked him if he likes gardening and he laughed. He said he only enjoyed mowing the lawn from time to time and he has a gardener who takes care of those. He took me at the back of his house where a large guitar-shaped swimming pool was located. I love to go for a swim but I was shy to tell him. I don't have a swimwear anyway. I was thinking he might take me home soon so there's no reason for me to stay longer. I spent almost a day with him already, surely he has some other plans for this weekend.

'I want to show you something', we were standing infront of his swimming pool with our backs at a large oval shaped fountain with a mermaid on it.

'What is it?', I looked at him and he was smiling.

'Something I know a teacher like you will appreciate'.

'Tell me', I can't hide my excitement.

He squeezed me hand which he was holding since we went out.

'Later, for now, I want to kiss you again', he kissed me on my left cheek, then the other then my forehead, next my chin. I was laughing before he finished. This guy loves to shower me with kisses.

'What was that for?', I giggled.

'It's my thank you for spending your night with me and for choosing me to be your first. I'm honored Clarissa. It's a gift I didn't expect to have but I can't deny it made me happy', he murmured.

I looked at him and smile shyly, I know I'm blushing again.

'I don't regret it Alex, I won't. I wanted it to be you. I told you that'.

He stood there and stared at me intently. The wind was blowing slowly and my over-sized shirt (his shirt) was outlining my body and I know he noticed my puckered nipples. He raised his hand and placed it against my breast. He started teasing my pointy nipple. He was watching his fingers fiddling my hard nub, he moistened his lips with his tongue, he acted as if he's thirsty. Thirsty for a taste of me. I sensed liquid fire between my thighs, burning. My eyes are trapped with his. I can read his naughty intentions? Are we going to do it? Here? But where? I wanted to tear my gaze off him for I wanted to look around and see if there is something like a cushion where we can make love but I can not move. He got me wrapped around his finger and he knows how to use me.

Suddenly he tore my shirt, his shirt actually from neck down, halfway till my flat tummy and pussy are visible. I didn't wear my used panties. I'm so naked now. He didn't look away so I didn't do it either. He kept staring at me while his hands are busy tweeking my nipples. He pinched them softly then hard, harder! I moaned with the pain-pleasure of it. He lowered his other hand and started to part my tight pussy with his finger then he pinched my clit too, softly, hard, harder! I was a bit sore but fuck I want this guy now. He's making me so horny I don't care if he's a little rough. He kept teasing my nipples and clit, again and again. Then he shoved two big fingers into my wet pussy, roughly.

'Mmmmm...', it felt good. His fingers are as huge as his dick, long and thick. He spread my juices all over my pussy then he took one nipple into his mouth then sucked it voraciously. He sucked and sucked and sucked tyring to get all my breast inside his mouth while he finger-fucked me repeatedly, over and over again.

'Oh yes, please please please don't stop Alex!', in, out, in, out he fucked my pussy repeatedly with his fingers.

My knees are buckling I can feel I'm almost cumming then he stopped. He lowered his pants and I got a peek for there it is, that enormous cock, standing so proud and tall with it's full thickness. He carried me, spread my thighs so he can stay between them. I felt his hardness against my clit and my pussy started soaking it. I crossed my legs on his back instinctively, supported by his narrow hips. He placed his hands under my butt, bite my nipple again and he spread my warm pussy with his fingers. Very slowly his cock penetrated me, slow and easy as if he doesn't want to cause me pain. I felt his big, hot cock stretching my pussy by increments. I love the feel of him inside me. I looked between our bodies and watched our joining and damn if that didn't make my pussy drip staring at his dick claiming my tight cunt again. I felt my pussy gripping his cock tight, juices started flowing.

'Ride me baby', and I did. I started pounding his cock like a bitch in heat. I bit my lip for the mere pleasure of it. Fuck his cock is so huge! But I love it. It's filling my vaginal walls up, there's no empty space for him not to fill in anymore.It's as if he was really made for me. He didn't let go of my nipple while I'm moving over him. When I go up, his bite on my nipple stretches my tit and when I go down, he sucked them in. Trying to take all my breast into his mouth. He did this repeatedly. The more he caused me stinging pain, the hornier I get. I moved against him like a rider riding a huge horse. His cock is as huge as a horse'. My drenched pussy can't take it anymore, I started quivering. He felt my orgasm so he steadied my hips then he started thrusting upward. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Hard. He won't stop even though I'm drenching his cock with my cum now. He bit my nipple hard, so hard I was afraid he will bite it off. He cummed. His gush of semen went inside my pussy. He groaned and thrust for the last time and oh, that warm liquid is an aphrodisiac for my tortured pussy. His quivering member is so amazingly a good fucker.

When we calmed down, he slowly disengaged himself from me and I felt our mingled cum dripping off my pussy rapidly. That's a load full of cum there we had. He took a sample with his fingers from my inner thigh and place it against my mouth . I love the intoxicating smell of our cum. I licked it off his fingers. His eyes blazed, I knew he loved my bold move. I sucked his fingers till all our cum was gone and swallowed by me. I can't never, ever resist this guy and his fucking, ever!

He's fucked me standing up and I'm glad he did.