The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter 34

'Do you think they heard us?'

'Of course'.

'Oh my God! You're bad!' I hid my face on his shoulder, giggling.

'I'm just telling the truth', he laughed.

I kissed him on the tip of his nose.

'Babe?'

'Yes?'

'Will it always be like this?'

'Always'

'Do you think it won't fade?'

'My love for you? Yes, it won't'

'No, your lust for me?', I said saucily.

'Do you need to ask me that?'

'Uhuh'

'Well, feel for yourself', his cock is poking my thigh.

'Mmm... You're hard again', I stroked his cock slowly up and down.

'It feels like I took a dozen tablet of viagras when I'm with you'.

'You're adorable'.

'I know. You're insatiable', he teased. I squeezed his cock and he groaned..

'I love you', he whispered huskily after kissing me.

'Love you, too'

'Clarissa?'

'Hmm?', I was snuggled beside him.

'I need to answer the emails now, baby'.

'Oh okay. Sorry', I stopped stroking him and pouted. A bit disappointed.

'Never say sorry whenever we spend time together. Believe me, if those emails aren't in need of an immediate reply, I would stay here and keep on making love to you'.

I nodded. He kissed me on the lips, stood up and offered me his hand. He assisted me and started gathering our clothes. I giggled for it was all wrinkled. He winked at me and grinned.

'The people in this building will know what we were up to?'

'Let them think what they want'.

I blushed and bit my lower lio.

'What? Don't tell me you're embarass?', he chuckled.

'Stop teasing', I stick my tongue out and started wearing my undies.

'Here, let me help'.

'Baby if you will, you won't finish your work', I smiled sexily.

'Okay', he held both hands up as if in surrender.

'Go get dress', I shooshed him away. When we were both decent and I was securing my hair with a ponytail his office phone rang.

'Right on time', he grinned at me, I smiled softly. He went to his table and answered the phone.

'Yes? Okay, I'll be out in a minute. Tell Johnny to wait for me', he was staring at me while talking over the phone. 'Good. Okay. Bye', then he turned the phone down.

'Babe, I need to--'

'Go'

'Oh okay. Will you wait here. I won't be long'.

I nodded, smiling. He came to me and kissed me on the cheek then he was gone.

I went over to his swivel chair and sat there. I took a deep breath. Hmm... My Alex is such a very busy man. I started touching his things but really careful not to displace anything. This is his world before he met me. His world of wealth, power and dominance. His desk was huge, a lot of things were on it. A picture of that little girl Olivia and some other kids in a round-shaped picture frame was set there. A photo of me pouting and frowning, I smiled, it was taken during our first date in his home. Oh that day when I became a woman in his arms! Oh, I love it. Fond memories.

Some important files, books and a laptop are there too with a screen saver of his office logo in it. I got curious and touched the mouse. What was he reading?

I frowned. It looks like it's an email of a business deal went wrong and someone was threatening to sue the company. I bit my lip. I'm reading a very confidential letter, one I'm not suppose to meddle so I put the mouse aside and was about to stand up when a window below his screen took my attention. I got curious so I opened it and started reading.

I was astounded by the entry of that email. So shock my heart beat faster. My eyes started to well up. Twin tears fell from my eyes unnoticed. A betrayal so deep it almost killed me on the spot. Oh God! It can't be! Why?!

I can't take no more. I stood up abruptly. I went over the table were I left my shoulder bag. Then the office door opened.

'Miss Thomas, Sir Alex wants to--'

I walked hurriedly passed his secretary and almost run away from there. She was left baffled and shocked but I don't care. I can't stay there anymore. Not another minute. Not ever. Not again.