The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter 23

It can't be!

I stood up and turned around.

A very furious looking gorgeous Alex was standing right behind me. Chest heaving, obviously he must have run all the way from top to here. Wearing nothing but a white soft jogging pants which shows his muscular body and his morning erection, very visible for it was long and thick, oh fuck! Don't go there! His hair was unkempt and tangled. Everyone in the lobby will think he spend his night partying in bed with someone, particularly with me.

'You're leaving with something of mine'

Shit! I'm still wearing his shirt from last night which I only paired with a green colored pants. My face became so red with embarassment. He came all the way here just to take his shirt from me?! Woah! This was too much, I'm not a thief and it's just a shirt. But it was an expensive designer made shirt. Is this his way to embarass me further and to make me feel my presence was so unwanted?

'I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to steal it', I stammered. People were watching us and it looks like he doesn't care that we were creating a scene there with his lady fans drooling all over the place.

'Steal it?', his frowned deepened. He took a deep breath.

'Get your butt up there or I swear to God you'll regret it Clarissa', I can hear his teeth gritting. He had the gall to threaten me just for a shirt? Shit! Now I'm furious too! So I acted childishly.

I took the shirt off right infront of him and of all those people and tossed it to his face forcefully. My sunglasses fell unknowingly.

'There! Are you happy now?!', my eyes are sparkling with madness. I felt shameless and wild. I didn't care about the gasps I heard. I was wearing a bra anyway.

He slowly lowered the shirt which he was holding with his hands and his eyes were smouldering with fire. He looked at me and saw his nose flaring.

'What now?!' I taunted him. I lost my decency.

He threw the shirt on the floor and walked towards me. I got scared, my eyes went wide. I jolted and started to run but he caught my arm and tossed me over his shoulder. I shrieked. I was frightened now.

'Put me down Alex! Help... Help me, please!', then he gave me a loud smack on my butt. Ouch! My eyes watered but I kept quiet. I bit my lower lip and started sobbing.

Some people chuckledwhile others were shaking their head. While few were looking at me with disgust. Good thing they don't know I'm a teacher or else I can lose my job for my inappropriate public behavior.

I heard someone said 'will someone help her?'

Then another said 'lover's spat'

Then another 'newlyweds'

Then 'shameless bitch'

But the worst was 'That's our boss'.

***

Inside the elevator, he was still carrying me upon his shoulder. I covered my face for the elevator operator was there with us. He must have recognized me still minus the shirt. Well, I'm the only one who left the penthouse with the same hair and pants. He was averting his eyes but I know he was amuse. Maybe his boss was fond of carrying ladies on his shoulder. The fucker!

I'm still sniffing when we came inside his room but he put me down when we were in his bedroom. He was very quiet and deadly calm now. That frightens me more. He just stood there against the doorway looking at me from head to foot. He didn't utter a word. With that he made me realized my mistakes down there and how I acted infront of those people.

The pain in my heart, the shameful actuations and all my emotions were so consuming I can't hardly breathe. My face crunched up, I started sobbing and I kneeled down on the floor and cried like a little girl.