The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter 38

'Wake up, sleepyhead. Time to go to work', he was nuzzling my neck trying to wake me up. I was sleeping prone position with my face facing him. I peeked at him and smiled. He smells delicious. He is wearing a black business suit, ready for work. Obviously he took a bath while I was abed.

'I love you beautiful', he kissed me on my lips. I was about to respond when suddenly my tummy ached. I ran towards the bathroom, naked, covering my mouth and vomited.

God! This is getting worst. I need to see a doctor quick. He might have taken the same illness too for we spent last night making love.

He was behind me and massaging my back while I was retching. My poor baby must be worried. I washed my face and mouth with cold water.

'Baby I'm so sick', then I started retching again. When I was done, he assisted me for I gargled my mouth then carried me towards the bed and laid me down.

'I don't think I can go to work today', I started crying. I just felt so overwhelmed. Worrying about my health and his too.

He smiled fondly at me.

'I'll call the school. I'm going to call the office to inform them to cancel my meeting, too'.

'No baby, I'm gonna be fine'.

'It's okay. I want to take care of you'.

He was caressing my face. I know I look a mess but his soothing touch makes my dizziness go away.

I closed my eyes and savored his touch.

After a minute or two.

'You're not pregnant, are you baby?', he asked me in a whisper but I heard him clearly.

'What?!', my eyes popped open so wide. He was grinning at me devilishly. That shocked me out of my wits.

'No! It can't be!'

'Baby, we never used protection', his eyebrows both raised.

'I know but I didn't have my monthly since... Oh my God!', I covered my mouth with both of my hands.

'Since when?', he's still grinning. He find this very exciting. That was his confirmation.

'Oh no! Mom's gonna kill me!', I shrieked. He laughed. I covered my face with my hands. Quite embarass for I didn't even realized the truth before he did. He removed my hands covering my face and kissed my knuckles on both.

'I love you baby', he looked sheepishly and so happy almost smug then he kissed me on tge lips.

'No Alex! Mom's gonna kill me for real!', I frowned and bit my lower lip. My parents will know they have a wild and wanton daughter who can't resist this hung hunk.

'Then she can kill us both', him, still grinning.

'I'm serious baby!', I wailed.

'I know. Baby, we're getting married. It's not as if I'm not going to make an honest woman out of you'.

'I am honest', pouting.

'I meant a married woman. That's what old people calls it'.

'I know that. I'm just kidding', I'm grinning now. I feel so excited too.

'No wonder you gain some weight', he touched my left breast. 'And this became bigger'.

Then he softly caressed my tummy. 'I'm going to be a daddy', he said with so much emotion that made me wanna cry for joy. I swallowed the lump on my throat.