The One For Him ~ Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter 39

We were still quivering from an explosive orgasm when we heard my tummy growling loudly.

'Oops! sorry about that. Alex, I'm hungry', I was blushing till the roots of my hair.

He laughed and kissed me.

'You're so adorable. Want me to cook for you and baby?'

'Yes please'

He disengaged himself from me by lifting me up slowly and leaving me sitting in the couch.

He stood up and removed his shirt then grinned at me.

'I don't want to leave you alone naked', he teased.

I giggled.

He walked towards the kitchen. He left me sighing and drooling. God, he's so yummy.

I bit my lower lip and started daydreaming. I love it when he calls our baby 'baby' makes me feel more closer to him. It's as if our baby was already born. He loves the idea of being a daddy and I loved him more because of that. Hmm... Maybe that's the reason why I'm moody lately.

If our baby is a boy he must be handsome like his daddy. Ooh! We're going to have a mini Alex Jude, I love that.

But if our baby is a girl, she will look like me he says. But I want our baby to have his hazel eyes, hmm... Hazel eyed with dark hair, that's nice but what if our baby will have my eye color? I pouted, please no!

'What's wrong?'

I was startled and automatically saw him standing there on the kitchen door naked, me still pouting.

'Nothing'

'You're pouting'

I frowned. 'I'm worried for baby might have my eye color'

'That's fine'

'But I want baby to have yours'

He crossed his arms on his chest and sighed.

'Claire, our baby is the mostesest beautiful baby in the world whether she has your eye color or mine. Got that?'

I slowly nodded, still pouting.

He went towards me, still sitting on the sofa with both legs upon my chest and pulled me up until I'm kneeling on it. He brushed my hair backwards with his fingers and kissed me on the lips loudly.

'You're beautiful and our baby will be too'.

I nodded still pouting.

'Wipe that pout or we'll end up fucking again'

I smiled slowly, sheepishly.

'Oh no, we won't'. He knew I wanted round two again.

I shrieked for he carried me against his shoulder and smacked my ass. He's so playful.

'Baby, put me down', still laughing.

And he did. Infront of the dining table with a steaming mushroom soup, a glass of milk, two slices of toasted bread and assorted fruits on it.

'Why these?', I felt like pouting. These aren't our usual dish at lunch.

'It's good for you. Eat'.

'I want bacon', my mouth watered. I don't eat those but today my appetite craves for them.

'Those aren't healthy. Think of baby'.

'But--'.

'I'm eating the same meal so quit complaining', he smiled.

'Oookaay'.

He laughed.

***

'We have to tell your parents, Claire'.

We were cuddling under the duvett, spooned position in his bedroom. My eyes were closed but now they are widely open.

'Ah Alex?'

'Yes baby'.

'I didn't tell them we got engaged', I bit my lower lip. God he'll be freaking mad.

There was intense silence.

'Baby?', now I'm worried. I can't turn around and look at him. Not yet. I'm so guilty.

'What?', he said in a quiet voice.

'Are you-- mad?', I asked hesitantly.

He was silent for ten seconds.

'You didn't tell them Clarissa'.

I sighed and turn around facing him. Our naked bodies so close, the heat is emanating between us.

'I'm sorry, it must have slipped off my mind. I love you', I looked at him pleadingly.

He sighed and kissed the tip of my nose.

'It's fine. I love you, too'.

'I promise I'll call mom and dad early in the morning'.

'Wanna go and visit them tomorrow?'

'I have class--'

'It's holiday tomorrow baby. Its our country's Independence Day'

'Oh my! I forgot that', I giggled.

'You seem to forget a lot of things lately'.

'Oh yeah, well who's fault is that?'

'Not mine'.

'Is too'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

He laughed.

'I love you', that means he surrendered.

'I love you, too', I grinned.

Then we kissed.