The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Four

Chapter 44

We went to an empty guest room in his house where he was keeping his old stuff. It's been two days since I was discharged from the hospital. I didn't go to work after that, not my decision but his. We almost had an argument about it but I easily gave in for he 'threatened' that it's either he won't go to work and stay in school with me or he'll be hiring five bodyguards to make sure I'm secured. He can be exasperating, annoying, stubborn, insufferable, brute but I know deep down he's just worried about me and baby's safety.

He reached for a box placed on top of the empty cabinet, a size of a microwave oven and dusted it. I frowned, that's too big a box for a few pictures. I slowly walked towards him while he was opening it and started looking into each photosl. My left bandaged hand covering my nose from dirt while my right hand gently placed on my tummy.

My eyes went huge for the box was almost full. Damn! All of these pictures were his and his women?

I can feel his eyes on me, he looks a bit worried but I acted as if I'm not affected but deep down inside, my heart is slowly dying of jealousy and envy.

God! These women were beautiful, rich and sexier. Some were even famous. I saw a tv actress, two supermodels here in the city, an international beauty queen runner-up and a newscaster. I felt conscious and awkward. It made me wonder, did he like me for I was far more different from them?

'Baby?', he inquired for I didn't say anything after ten minutes of looking thru the pictures.

'Did you really sleep with all of them?', I stared at him levelly. Interrogation 101 on line. That's the first question that popped into my head. I have to know.

'Not all but just some. The others just gave me oral sex', he answered without second thought. I believed him but still I grimaced.

'Good to know you didn't acquire any std's?', I teased, trying to take the tension away.

'I'm a safety guy. I always use protection' he let out a huge sigh. Obviously he was nervous I'll rant.

'You never use one with me', I frowned.

'I did that on purpose'.

'Why?' I pouted.

'Babe, you need to ask?' He asked with brows raised.

He look pointedly at my right hand rubbing my tummy.

I gasped. So he intentionally made me pregnant.

'Did you plan this?!', I was so shock I almost shouted the question at him.

He chuckled.

'I don't want any man to take you away from me so I need an assurance'.

'What?!'

He grinned at me like a little naughty, boy.

'You're a bad guy'

'I know but you love me still'.

'Hmm... I'm having a change of mind', I stick my tongue at him.

'Oh no, you don't', he kissed me playfully on the lips, I giggled.

'But seriously Alex, you planned on getting me pregnant'.

'Uhuh, I want a mini-you or a mini-me and the only woman I want to be the mother of my kids is you. So you didn't have any choice in the matter. I already picked you'.

I bit my lower lip.

'Oh baby, why do I love you? Like I always do'

'That's because I'm handsome, responsible and down to earth'.