The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter 29

'Baby that was a quickie, this one is not', I licked and sucked his bulbous head. We were on his bed. No dinner was eaten yet. We chose to eat each other instead.

'What do you call this?', he was caressing my butt. We were doing what he called the 69.

'A slowkie or a longkie', I giggled then gasped. He smacked my ass and inserted a finger inside me.

'Ooh...', I stretched my back like a cat. My pussy meowed.

'You like that?'

'Yes'

'Want my cock in here?', he tongued me.

'Mmm... Not yet. Later', I rubbed him up and down fast. He hissed. I sucked the head together with my stroking. He quivered. Then I tried to fit him all in my mouth. I was becoming an expert with deep-throating haha! I knew he was about to shoot his load. My full course meal was about to be served.

He suddenly stopped me and threw me on the bed.

'I want to eat you better', he whispered maniacly.

'But babe I'm not done yet', I pouted.

'We'll both undo each other. I just need a piece of that pussy!', he hissed. I bit my lower lip.

I spread my thighs wide to give him full access.

'Your pussy is pouting'

'She likes you', I smiled.

'My cock likes her too'

'Let him fuck her'

'Later. My mouth needs her'. He smelled my scent like a puppy then started lapping on my juices. I was watching him the whole time. He bit my clit that sucked my pussy lips then tongued me then fingered me. He did it repeatedly. I started clutching the sheets and thrashing my legs. My eyes rolled back and I quivered. When I thought I was about to cum, he stopped. I started to protest but was silenced for he thrusted his big cock all the way inside till the hilt.

My sore pussy welcomed him. I clasped my arms on his back and wrapped my legs around him. He started moving slowly. Breathing on each other's mouth, exchanging wet kisses. Then he changed position and swept me up till I was astride him, both sitting.

'Am I heavy baby?

'You gained some weight a bit but I don't mind'

'I do', I pouted. We're still moving. Slowly. Gently.

'Please don't. I love you just the way you are', he moved my fallen hair covering my face aside and kissed me passionately. Both sweating, breathing laborously now. He was so deep inside, I can feel his bulk in my womb.

I pushed him on the bed and rode him. So hot now. Demanding for orgasm. After some quick thrust, he clutched my hips and pushed his cock deeper inside. I gasped. Mmm... Dinner is served. To his surprised, I got off him and swallowed all his milky load.

'Fuck!', his hips was still quivering. Still shooting cum in my mouth. I licked him till he was squeaky clean and grinned.

***

'I'm just wondering. I never met your parents. Where are they?', we were lying on the carpet infront of the fireplace. I was feeling cold so it was on. Feeding each other grapes, strawberries and chocolates after we ate cold dinner, neither wanted to wear clothes so we were still naked.

He didn't expect I'll ask him that but the stubborn look on my face made him speak.

'I never met my father, Clarissa', there was a solemn look on his face. I bit my lower lip. I knew I was prying but I need to know.

'And yo-your mom?', I asked hesitantly.

'She's with husband number seven now, I think'

'Seven!', I choked, my eyes went huge. He laughed but patted me on my back. I was choking for real! I coughed.

'Poor baby', he pouted and kissed me. 'Here drink this', he offered me a glass of champagne but I took the bottle instead and I drank it all. This will be one helluva conversation.

'Want to sleep now?', he asked with raised brows. He reached out and tarted playing with my nipples.

I slapped his hands off playfully and stuck my tongue out.

'Oh no you don't. You have to answer me first', I pouted. I crossed my arms and covered my tits. He took a deep breath.

'I knew someday you will ask me this', he run his hand on his silky hair.

'Alex, I think I have the right to know. I'll be your wife soon', I looked at him pleadingly. 'I want to know everything there is to know about you'.

'Babe it's in the past', he avoided my eyes. I touched his face and forced him to look at me.

'But those were a part of your life. I'll be your present and future soon. I promise, after this I won't ask about them anymore', I smiled at him reassuringly.

He was quiet. The only sound that can be heard in that room was the burning wood.

'I grew up hating my own mother Clarissa', he spoke in a low voice, I barely heard him.

I stared at him. Listening attentively.

'She was a party girl. She had me when she was on her first year in high school. My grandmother found out about it when she tried to kill herself. She was their only child. So imagine how devastated she was to have a daughter who frequents the bar instead of going to school'. He sighed.

'I was six when I found out she was my real mother. They told me she was my big sister at first and I believed that. I still remember how granny used to defend me over her. She was hitting me, slapping me or sometimes even kicking me. She was disowned by granny when my nanny saw her putting out a cigarette on my back. That was when they found out why I was always covered with bruises. Before I used to tell them it was due to kid's play or mosquito bites. I never told them my mother was abusing me, I didn't want the to hate her. I was so young and I guess I just wanted her to love me. I don't know but she hated me for being alive. And now she hates me for having all my granny's wealth', he shook his head, smiling sadly.

I went to him and hugged him tight.

'I love you', I whispered, tears were falling from my eyes. How could anyone hurt a little boy? It's just insane!

'So you see now why I envy you and your family?', he grinned and wiped my tears.

'My family is your family too and we'll make a family of our own, I promise', I swore to God we will.

He smiled and embraced me tight.

'But you weren't alone baby, you had your granny', I pouted.

'A granny who spent most of her time to charity? But I love her. She was great. If it weren't for her, I would be dead by now'.

I swallowed. He must have hidden the worst stories from me.

'Is she the famous Mrs. Smith?' I asked. He chuckled.

'Yes she was. Until now people calls her that'.

I raised my brows, meaning why?

'That's the name of her childhood sweetheart. He died during world war two. When she and grandpa fights, she asked people to call her Mrs. Smith instead'.

I giggled.

'Your granny was clever'.

'Yep she was but she loved my grandpa till her dying day, I'm sure of that. She used to tell me if he was alive, my mother will never turn out into a tramp', he was grinning. Hazel eyes sparkling with amusement. I bit my lower lip. Silent laughter was shaking my body.

This man may have had a lonely childhood but I will see to it he will live happily ever after with me. I kissed him softly on the lips then a silent communication passed through our eyes. Whatever it was that we have now, will be with us forever in our hearts.