The One For Him ~ Chapter Six

Chapter 6

He was still deep inside me, still quivering, still hard. My arms and legs are around him. No one can tear me away from this. The afterglow of our lovemaking surrounds us. Our sweaty bodies are still burning. I just want to lie there, below him. It took a few minutes for our heartbeat and breathing to slow down. I can still feel his fullness inside me. I tried to move to pull him deeper inside me. I am hungry for a second round.

'Mmm... Baby, you're killing me?, he murmured. I am repeatedly moving my hips slowly back and forth. Fuck! I'm horny again.

'Baby. Stop please', he pleaded.

'You don't want to do it again?', I pouted but still continously grinding my hips against him. He's getting bigger again.

'I want to babe but it will take time for you to get used to it. Please stop. I don't want you to be sore tomorrow', he kissed my forehead and I stopped. He's making sense actually. I know he only cares for my well-being.

He slowly withdrew his cock, I felt it dragging my tight pussy walls, it's painful but I love it. I moaned.

He groaned and placed his head against my neck. Biting my shoulder.

'Mmm... Baby that feels good', I whispered. I feel so alive now. I really am craving for another fuck.

He stopped pulling out, took a deep breath and placed his hands on my hips. Then he pulled out fast with a loud groan. I know it tortures him to leave me hungry for more but he has too.

We were both still panting and I love the look of him. He's so beautiful.

'You're so beautiful baby', he stared at me from my face, then my chest, down to my inner thighs.

'Fuck it!', he cursed. He stood up and abruptly left me lying there with my thighs still spread.

'Don't leave, just stay where you are'.

I did what he told me to do. Too puzzled about his reaction, I followed him with my eyes assessing his sexy butt, his pants low enough for me to see it.

He came back after a few minutes with a wet small towel on his hand then he placed it between my thighs. I felt the sting when it touched my skin. He pressed it against my pussy and I feel so embarrassed, I can't even look at him. He looked amused though. He continued with his ministrations until he was done. When he removed the cloth, it was with blood. I gasped.

'Oh my God! I bled?', of course I did, silly me.

'Yes babe. I'm sorry I tried to be gentle as I can be', he frowned, looking so worried. This gentleman who made love to me cares a lot about me. That made me smile.

'You are gentle and loving. There's no one else I would rather have it with but you, Alex Jude'.

'Carter. That's my last name', he was giving me a cheeky grin now. I lift my hand and touched his face.

'Then I'm glad it's you, Alex Jude Carter'.

***

The next morning, I found him in the kitchen. I can't stop myself from smiling. Wow! He really is something. Who wouldn't love a guy who knows how to cook?

After making love on the couch, he didn't touch me again. He brought me to his room and let me sleep there beside him. We cuddled and kissed but much to my disappointment, we didn't make love. But I understand. He's such a gentle person. We slept with his arms and legs around me and we were both naked.

I saw a dragon tattoo on his back, well I was busy feasting my eyes on his sexy butt that I didn't see it before. I went to him and hugged him from the back, hoping he won't mind. He turned around, smiling and gave me a chaste kiss.

'Good morning beautiful, how was your sleep?'

'T'was good', I took a baby carrot from the table and munched it with gusto.

'You have a tattoo?', it turned out as a question.

'Yes I do, you didn't noticed it last night?', he turned and crossed his arms and my oh my! Those biceps are really macho mucho!

I blushed, how could I see that? When I was very busy spreading my legs and gripping his hips with my thighs.

He chuckled. He knew what I was thinking of.

'Yes, how could you, right? You were so damn hot last night you couldn't wait to get your hands on me.' He laughed his head off.

'Excuse me Mr. Arrogant, I was the one seduced here not the other way around', my face is all red and I think my blush spread towards my neck too.

'Oh no, don't give me excuses again. You did seduce me. I saw your black lace panties when you went out of the car and that dress! How I love it. Mmm... showing your pointy nipples, aww!'

I giggled, he's so cute when he is being playful.

'I did have a bra on, silly'

'You call that sheer lacy thingy a bra?'

'Uhuh'

'Better go naked then than wearing those'

'Well, I won't be wearing it 'coz you ripped it'

He smiled at that.

'And I'm damn glad I did', then he sauntered towards me, kissed me, started kneading my titties and I lost my senses. Yikes! there's that heat between my thighs again.

'Are you sore baby?'

'A bit'

'Do you mind if I check it out myself?'

'No, I won't feel free to do so'.

'Can I tear this shirt off you then?'

Ask yourself. It's yours'.

He laughed. He stopped caressing me so I sighed and pouted.

'Aww... Don't be like that Clarissa, I don't want to see you sad', there's a trace of amusement in his voice.

'Okay', I went to the sink and washed my hands. He needs to feed me, he's the one who made me hungry so I'm not going to help him cook. Serves him right!

He knew what was my plan so he just stood there looking at me and grinning.

'So waiter, what are we going to have for breakfast?'

'Cock and pussy', he said in a sexy drool.

'Mmm... okay. I want a nine-inch jumbo sausage on my pussy... oops! I mean on my plate now please', I looked at him innocently with eyes-wide with wonder.

'Got it. Do you want some hot-cum spread on your pussy? Oops! I mean plate, too?'

'No, I want it on top of that huge sausage you got there for I want to lick it off slowly before I place it in my pus-- on my plate'. Shameless hussy.

'Have you ever licked a sausage before, madame?'

'No but with your permission I will', I said breathlessly.

We stared at each other. No one tried to removed their gazes. An ember is starting to rekindle. Our looks got too much heat that I fear the kitchen will be set on fire. Oh my! I felt my pussy starting to get wet and it's still sore. I glanced down and saw the outline of his cock on his pj bottoms. I glanced up and saw his eyes blazing with hard coals. My, my, my! My dream will come true. Yipee! Round two!

'Ting!', the food on the microwave oven is ready to be served now. I saw him collecting his thoughts. He's trying to make up his mind. I wished he'd choose fucking me but he took a deep breath and turned away then I sighed and pouted. So much for round two! Grrr..!