The One For Him ~ Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24

'Ah hell', I heard him cursed and moved towards me. He sat infront of me and placed both his hands on my covered face. He sighed.

'Stop now Clarissa', I sobbed loudly. I tried to pry his hands away but he won't budge.

'I'll cr-cry if I-I want to. You can't order me to-to stop!', I wailed.

'You're acting like a child again', he said, amused.

'I'm an only child!', I said loudly, trying to make my point. I know I don't make sense but hell I don't know what to do anymore. I was hurting, I was embarass and I need an escape.

He gathered me in his arms and I didn't push him away. I went to him and cried. God! I was so loud. If someone was nearby they will think a little kid was crying instead of a grown woman. All my frustrations should be let out or they might suffocate me. He held me close and let me drop my wrecking sobs.

He was whispering soft, kind words to me to ease my pain.

'I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you or treat you that way last night. You see, you're the only one who can make me behave like this. You're the only one I care so much that when I doubt your feelings towards me, I react badly', he whispered those words, sounding so frustrated too.

That got my attention, my sob subsided. I stared at him and saw his hurt filled eyes. How could he doubt my feelings for him? Can't he see he was driving me crazy too?

'Alex, I lo--'

'Stay. I need you here with me Claire', he looked at me pleadingly. How many times have he asked me of that? I nodded slowly. Then he kissed me hungrily like it was the end of the world. My heart cried for I knew there was more to his plead that he wasn't telling me and that I wasn't able to declare my love for him too but there would be a lot of time to do that. Atleast for now, he wanted me here. With him. He carried me into the bed and well, you can guess what happened next.

***

'How young were you when you lost your virginity?', we were still cuddling, spooning in fact, after three hours of non-stop lovemaking. We ate brunch and now we're on the balcony, lying on a soft, thick blanket, enjoying the view from outside. Naked.

'Three'

'Three?!' I looked at him astounded.

'Plus ten', then he chuckled.

'Thirteen', I pouted. Nice going Mr. Carter.

'Yep', he said grinning.

'But you were so young?!'

'That's what you call puberty baby. When you reach that age, you use your head down there not with the one up here', I giggled. I found that hilarious.

'Bet you were relieve none of those women got pregnant, huh? How many are they?', he gave me a pointed look.

'That many?!', I was shocked.

'I stop counting when I was seventeen'.

'Fuck!', I cursed. He laughed.

Then silence.

Both in deeper thoughts.

'What's her name?', I asked in a small voice, my inquisitive nature sets in.

'Who?'

'The first girl you slept with?', I looked at him, dead serious. I felt a small pang of jealousy in my heart. He smiled, he knew what I was feeling and shook his head. He cupped my face with his hand and kissed my lips gently.

'You're the only one that matters to me now Clarissa', that means he has no plan to tell me who she was. But I love his answer. I smiled at that.

'When did you lost your virginity?' He teased.

'I forgot', I dramatically sighed and frowned. 'Actually, I don't remember the guy's name too', hmp! We'll see about that.

'Oh yeah! Well, let me refresh your memory then'. He pinned me down while I was giggling and trying to wiggle free. He spread my thighs so wide and placed my legs over his shoulder and thrusted deep inside me.

'Mmm...', I moaned. I love the way his cock opens up my pussy.

'So do you remember him now?', he said breathlessly.

'I remember him much bigger and deeper', I said in a saucy voice.

He thrusted more. I gasped.

'Now?', he was all the way inside me.

I bit my lower lip and nodded. He slowly swing his hips, teasingly. Every thrust my breath breaks into moans. He kissed me and licked my nipples. He made love to me so slow I can feel my orgasm was near. I was about to scream with happiness when his mobile phone rang.

'Ignore it', I said.

'It's important babe', he growled.

'Call them later', I moaned. I gripped his head and kissed him torridly. Tongues mating wildly while his phone was ringing incessantly. He thrusted faster and deeper. Nothing can stop us now. Fucking me was more important than his job. We didn't stop mating until he spurted all his load deep inside me while I squirted my cum against him.

We both groaned. Then we heard his phone died due to low battery. We looked at each other, grinning, then we both laugh.