The One For Him ~ Chapter Five

Chapter 5

I was in a trance. He was looking at me intently with fire in his eyes and I can't look away. He's making me feel hottah hottah and I have the urge to kiss him, desperately. And like an answered prayer, he did.

He slowly lowered his lips to mine. At first it was a slow kiss then it started to get hot. He traced my lips with his tongue and I'm starting to have difficulty of breathing. He clasped my face in his hands and deepen the kiss. Oh my! His tongue is devouring my mouth. Mmm... And it feels so good. It's my first french kiss and I don't know how to respond but I did. Our tongues started to mate and it was such a wet kiss that I was so thirsty for more. The taste of him was intoxicating, I feel like I'm having a hangover again. He was making me dizzy with need that my knees almost buckled. He let go of my face and started to embrace me. His hands are now on my hips and he pulled me against him. I felt his strong body against me. His hardened chest, abs and 'that one'. Oh yeah, this gorgeous guy needs me.

'I want you so much Clarissa. Please don't leave me like this', he said those against my lips then he started kissing me again. I wanted to nod but he won't let go of me. He hugged me tightly and I can almost feel his cock's pulsing against my pussy. There! I said it. Fuck! This guy makes me act naughty all the time.

I can't seem to stop myself, I started to undulate my hips against him and I felt him getting bigger. He groaned. He took that as a yes. He brought me over the blue velvet sofa, laid me there and started to undress himself. My skirt is skirted upward unintentionally and my lacy panties are showing and he can't seem to look away. He removed his polo shirt and wow! He is such a big man. This man is really a god. Underneath his clothes, this guy is more debonair. I am waiting for him to jump at me but he still didn't undress me. He just kneeled infront of me and just stared at me.

'Alex?, I asked him breathlessly.

'Have you done this before?'

I bit my lower lip and looked down. A mistake. His jeans is almost full, I can see his cock trying to escape his zip. Well, I can't let that go to waste, can I?

'No. But I want you to be my first'. I hurriedly said then looked at him and saw him trying to make up his mind. I'm afraid he won't say yes so I took the courage and placed my hand on his bulge.

'Please', I gulped.

He stared at me with fire in his eyes. He's fighting with himself so I squeezed him and started to caressed him against his pants and he groaned.

'Fuck', He groaned and I knew I've won.

He kissed me and I spread my legs wide. Giving him space between my thighs and I moaned. I love the feel of his cock against me. My pussy started throbbing. I lost my shyness and started caressing his chest and tummy. His bulging muscles are so yum yum. He groaned again when I pinched his nipples. He let go of my lips and looked at me again. He traced my neck with his fingers slowly towards my breast. He caressed them against my silk dress. He gave them a squeeze and I started panting. He removed the strap of my dress and let it fall till my lacy bra was exposed. He reved the clasp and I was naked up. He assessed my breast, they are small 36c bit he looked happy with them. he buried his face between and started kissing my cleavage. I was geeting so warm. My nipples are hard little nubs and he flicked them, one by one, squeezed them. I moaned again and again. My pussy is getting so wet now. The next thing I knew, he placed his other hand on my pussy and gave a squeeze down there, too. I know he can feel my juices soaking my undies. He smiled and kissed me then without removing his gaze he went down and started kissing me against my underwear. I am trembling now. He moved my panties to the side and started sucking my clit. My eyes rolled back. Ooh! That feels good. He started sucking and licking my clit. I panted and squeezed his head between my thighs but he restrained me. I grasped his hair and I don't know what happened but I pulled him in me till I felt his tongue deep inside my pussy. It hurts a bit he must have reached my hymen but I loved it. He started licking my pussy voraciously kissing it and getting me so wet. He blew some air on it and that made me cum. I started trembling and undulating. I'm coming hard.

'Aaaahhh..!' I pulled his hair so hard I know it must have hurt him but he chuckled. I knew my orgasm affected him too with the way he sounded.

I'm still quivering when I felt the huge head of his cock against my pussy. When did he lowered his pants? Nevermind, I just can't keep my hands off him.

'Look at us, Clarissa', he commanded me to look down. I did. He's so big! I don't think he will fit. He sensed my fear so he whispered.

'I'm going inside you slowly babe until you get used to my size. I want you to enjoy this'. He kissed my lips slowly then let go. He was staring at our joining so I did the same. He went inside slowly inch by inch, I can feel his mushroom tip breaking in. I moaned.

'I can feel you inside me Alex', I smiled. I noticed he is sweating so much now. Shit! He is so huge I like the feel of him inside my cunt.

'You're so warm inside baby but we're not done yet. This is gonna hurt', then he thrust forcefully and all I can do was gasped loudly. Tears run down my eyes but he kissed them away. He didn't move. I know it pains him not to do so. After a few minutes when I got used to his size, I started thrusting awkwardly towards him. That was his go signal to start pounding me. Slowly at first, then gradually increasing his tempo. I buckled and I tried to grasped something and I placed my hands over the sofa's head, he was pounding faster and faster now. It hurts but damn it, I don't want him to stop. He clutched my hips so hard, I know he will leave red marks on them later but I don't care.

'Fuck, Clarissa, baby your so tight! I love the way your dragging my cock. I'm going to let your pussy pur for me baby. Cum with me now', he said with a groaning, trembling voice.

He fucked me like a hamster. Pounding, thrusting, fucking me hard. He didn't stop. I started screaming.

'Ahh... ahh... ahh...', and still he kept going. I felt his penis getting more bigger inside me. My screams are turning him on. He is fucking me like an animal and I love it. I love it so much, I gripped his hips and pulled him towards me everytime he thrusted. My pussy was dripping with our mingled cum, I'm quivering with orgasm then I felt him cumming more inside me. I moaned. I love the warm liquid of his cum and it filled me up. He kept groaning and squirting his cum inside me, he thrusted hard for the last time I can almost feel his cock in my womb but I didn't mind as long as we went to heaven together.