The One For Him ~ Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19

I hesitated.

Suddenly I felt shy to be seen like that, wearing nothing but a thong. I bit my lower lip. How did he manage to come inside the room without me hearing the door opened?

'I'm waiting Clarissa', he spoke over the phone in a deadly calm voice.

I closed my eyes and slowly turned. When I opened them, I swallowed the lump in my throat. I was so overwhelmed to seeing him again.

He was sitting there, cross-legged with his hand still holding his phone on his left ear while his other hand was calmly placed on the chair's arm rest. He was wearing a business suit, his tuxedo was discarded on the table nearby while his black tie was hanging low on his neck, the top button of his white polo was unbuttoned, he was still wearing his black slacks, black shoes and I bet black socks. The dim light coning from the candles were making him look more handsome and irresistible. He was thoroughly assessing me. Slowly, lingeringly his eyes scanned my skimpy clad body.

I felt my nipples hardened and my pussy getting wet. God! With just one look, he made me meow meow like a kitty cat!

'Come here', he whispered in a deep, husky voice.

Without unlocking our gazes, I slowly walked over to his direction. Every step I took was torture, for every crossing of my legs while strutting made my pussy gets wetter and my tits starts swelling. His eyes were following my every move so I see to it that I was showing him all my goodies.

This man is my downfall! He wass the only one who was able to unlock the tigress in me.

I stood before him in all my glory, breathing erratically. Though it was just a short distance, I felt like a ran a mile just to go to him. His eyes lingered on blushing face sliwly down to my swollen breasts, then to my tummy till they were between my thighs. My glistening pussy was visible to his eyes and I knew it was so. I slowly parted my legs, hoping he got the message. And he did. He slowly moves towards me and smelled my scent. I found it too erotic yhat I can't stop the moan that escaped my lips.

'Mmm...', I started undulating my hips towards him, wishing he would kiss me down there. But he didn't.

Instead, he moved back and slowly disengaged his crossed legs. He was staring at me with fire in his eyes. He was seated there like he was the lord and mighty.

'On your knees', his voice was so low I almost couldn't hear it.

My eyes widened. No, never! I won't let him play with me. This was my game.

I smirked at him and slowly lowered myself towards him, straddling him. He was surprised by my boldness, I can tell by the way his pupils dilated but that made me more naughtier.

I sat there, my arms wrapped upon his neck, my hands holding on to the chair's back rest, my titties against his hard chest, rubbing my hardened little nubs against his and my warm pussy cradling his engorged cock. Ooh..! By the feel of him, he wasn't immune to my charms. I stroke his body using mine, he was breathing rapidly now and I felt my cunt juices started flowing. If the lights were on, I bet you can see his pants with my wet spot.

We rubbed against each other, each of us not caressing, nor kissing just rubbing our private parts together. I felt his cock started quivering and I rubbed my pussy harder against his member. Slowly, gently then harder, faster! He was almost about to lose control and I felt triumphant. His huge cock became bigger and harder, I can almost feel the veins. My pussy started squirting which was a shock to me but I loved it. He felt it too by the way he rammed his cock against me I'm about to make him cum with his clothes on and he did!

'Aaahhh...!', he groaned like a wild beast who just unleashed his powerful load. I felt his cum seeping thru his pants and I smiled. That was just an appetizer, now it's time for my dessert.