The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty-Two

Chapter 42

'I'm going to find who did this to you', he said thru gritted teeth. His eyes welling up with tears of anger and worry.

'Babe it's just some scratch. They're nothing'.

'You were almost killed. Good thing there were no cars running or else--', he gritted his teeth again.

'Alex, I'm fine. Doctor saidbaby is well too. You don't have to confine me here'.

'I'll feel much better if you are and besides Jenna needs to take some rest'.

'But not in the hospital? We can stay at home'.

'She needs to take some dose for her anxiety attack'.

'There wasn't much blood', pouting. Insinuating a little blood doesn't caused anyone to faint but she bumped her head on the sidewalk so she was sent for a cat scan and mri to make sure there's no bleeding. I was almost sent for xrays too but I declined for I'm pregnant. And I know I didn't break any bones, duh!

'Stop pouting. Jenna's been vulnerable when it comes to blood'.

'I didn't see her fainting when you, Lloyd and Marc were bloodied during that fight', referring to that graduation party where he first saw me.

'She was drunk'

'Oookaay...'

'I love you'.

'Love you too'.

Then there's a soft knock on the door.

'She's awake now', Lloyd came inside my room, smiling. 'She's asking about you. Told her you're in a more better shape than she is'.

Him and Jenna reconciled with the help of my baby and Marc of course. It's a happy ending for everyone. Well, almost except for that bitch who tried to harm me but maybe it's just a coincidence. I never met her before. But how come it looks like she knew me pretty well?

'Marc called', him and Alex exchanged glances. Alexnodded and leaned towards me and kissed my forehead.

'I'll be back'.

'Where are you going?'

'I'll call Marc'

'Do it here', I pouted.

'No. Out. Stay on bed', then he left with Lloyd.

Hmm... What was that? Is he keeping a secret from me again. I sighed, oh well. I'm gonna call Mom and Dada then.

I slowly stood up and grimaced. My bandaged knees and left hand still hurts. I went to the table where my bag is located. I took my phone and frowned.

An unknown number is registered there, someone called me.

I was about to dial mom's number when suddenly my phone rang again. It's the same unknown number.

I click the green button and listened.

'I will never let you and your bastard live, you slut! I'll make sure you'll die before you'll be his wife!', a woman's whispered, angry voice said. I think it's that lady in a brown coat. My heartbeat accelerated. I started breathing heavily. Not because of fear but because of anger.

'I'll see you in hell first, you bitch!,' I screamed at her.

I heard her gasped before the call went off.

'You dare threatened me and my baby?! You're messing with the wrong doll, bitch!', I said thru the phone, though I'm pretty sure she can never hear me now.

I shoved my phone inside my bag, I'll call Mom later once I'm not fuming with anger anymore. I sighed, turned around and saw Alex leaning on the door jam, arms crossed against his chest, left eyebrow arched. Yikes! I didn't hear the door open. I bit my lower lip for his yumminess is oozing as usual.

'So who could that bitch be Mrs. Soon-to-be Carter?', He slowly walked inside the room, closed the door with his foot and sauntered lazily inside towards me. 'And since when did you started receiving calls that makes you curse like a pro, hmm?'

'This is the first'. I slowly walked towards the bed. God, I know he's mad for I didn't heed his advice to stay on it.

I sashayed my way, swaying my hips so he'll get distracted.

'So?', he inquired when I was sitting on the edge of the bed.

'I don't know her Alex but I think it's that woman I saw on the street where I got shoved'.

'Did you see her face?', He frowned.

'Yes, clearly. She seemed very angry at me but I don't even know her. Did you break someone's heart baby?', I asked a bit sarcastically. Hmp!

He sighed. Put his hands inside his pants pockets.

'I broke many'.

'Maybe she was your ex?'

'Maybe'.

Silence.

Then a thought came to me.

'You know Alex, your mother gave me a visit at school before'.

His frowned deepen. Oh-oh.

'When was this?'

'I think a week before we found out I'm pregnant'.

'And you never mentioned that to me?!'

'No Mr. Carter for you never mentioned to me your mother hates me!'

'I don't talk to her Clarissa'.

'Well, she made it looked like you were. She even mentioned she wants Jenna and you together and that I'm a gold digger!'

'Oh baby', he came towards me, pulled ame up and hugged me tight.

'Don't believe her Claire, that's not true. I love you'.

'I know. She even said you'll throw me out once you're done with me', I whispered and pouted.

'She's right'.

'What?!'!, I looked up and pushed him away but to no avail. He's just too strong for me.

'I'll throw you. I'll throw you on that bed and have my way with you'.

'Oh really?', I gave him a sexy smile

'Uhuh', he gave me a wet kiss on the lips.

I smiled at him and touched his face.

'Your stubble tickles', I giggled.

'Want me to tickle your pussy with them?'

'Yes please'.

He laughed.