The One For Him ~ Chapter Fourty

Chapter 40

A deafening silence can be heard at my parent's house. Dada and Mom were speechless. Their unspoken words were unknown, only they know what they are thinking right now.

I bit my lower lip while Alex was grasping my hand, giving it a tight squeeze to reassure me. We told them we got engaged and both of them turned speechless.

Dad cleared his throat.

Mom and I jolted on our chair. God! I never thought Mom was a nervous wreck too. We glanced at each other and I read a reassurance there. At least she insinuated she is on our side.

'I asked your daughter to marry me Mr. Thomas', Alex said in a deep, sure voice.

Dad was still quiet. Oh my! He's scary when he is like that.

'And we're going to have a--'

'Dada I'm old enough to marry, please allow us. I love him', I cut Alex short. It's okay to tell them about getting married but the baby news should be kept a secret first.

Dada looked at me then to Alex Jude then to Mommy.

Mom and I held our breath. Yikes! This feels like in a suspense movie. You don't know when the killer will strike.

'How far along is she?', Dada asked in a quiet voice.

'What?!', Mom.

'Two months', Alex

'Oh no!', me.

We three spoke those words together.

Then another deafening silence.

Dada and Alex looking stoic and deadly calm at each other. Mom looking at me as if she ate a toad and I, blushing to the roots of my hair, stared at the floor.

After awhile, miraculously Dada and Alex started laughing, while Mom and I were looking at them, mouth agape as if they both lost their wits.

They both stood up and hugged each other.

'Congratulations! I knew you could do it!'

'I told you so, sir'

'Call me Dad'

'Okay, Dad', the they gave each other exuberant hugs again, still laughing.

Mom and I are staring at each other now.

'What the hell is going on?!', mom almost shrieked at them. She forgot proper decorum by cursing.

'I-I', still I was speechless, eyes and mouth wide open.

'I knew you two are meant for each other!', Dada said excitedly.

'Dada?!', Mom and I. He never showed or said so before, just now. What a surprise?

'My baby, come give Dada a hug', Dada called me so I stood up and embraced him too.

'I love you so much, oh my baby is going to be a mommy soon', he exclaimed.

Alex was grinning from ear to ear, while Mom smiled fondly at us but still puzzled, obviously the baby news must have sink in to her. Then to our astonishment Dada started crying.

Mom followed suit and so did I. Mom came to us and hugged us both.

'We're going to be grandparents', Mama said thru tears.

'Imagine a new baby here in our house. Oh thank God!', Dada.

Both of them kissing me on the cheeks.

When I looked at Alex, he was not far from crying too. This man changed my world and now he changed my parents lives too.

He mouthed the words 'I love you'

And I answered him back, 'I love you too'.

***

'What happened back there Alex?', we were on his car, he was driving us in a freeway.

'What do you mean?'

'You know what I mean Mr. Carter', I'm looking at him sideways, eyes slitted.

'Dad wants us to marry'

'I meant about the baby'

'About baby', he corrected my words.

'About baby'

'He wants us to have one soon'

'But how did he found out?'

'I didn't tell him Claire'.

I pouted.

'You don't believe me?', he glanced my way.

I sighed.

'I do. It's just that it looked like you and Dada had a secret pact or something about me getting pregnant or so. Well, I don't know', I shrugged, lost for words.

'Maybe', he said but I barely heard him.

'What was that?', I inquired, brows raised.

'Baby, we got to prepare the wedding'.

'Oohhh..! you're changing the subject'.

'I'm not', he chuckled.

I looked at him with daggers in my eyes.

He sighed.

Then he manuevered the car in an isolated roadside.

'What are you doing?', I asked. He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt then mine.

He looked at me with burning fire on those hazel eyes. Fuck! He's horny.

'What do you think it looks like? I'm gonna make love to you', he removed his shirt and opened his fly.

'Oh my God!', he is hard as rock. My pussy started celebrating.

'He can't help you now', he teased, pushed my skirt up and took my panties away in one pull.

'You're blasphemous', I reprimanded him but slowly smiled sexily and caressed his chest, pinched his nipple, that he hissed. He took me from my seat and assisted me to sit astride him. I giggled. With his cock in hand he entered me.

'Aaahhh...', I gasped for he slowly thrusted that huge cock deep within me.

'You love me anyway', he teased and started moving. I nodded.

'Yes, I do Mr. Carter. So much', I said breathlessly.

'I'm excited', his cock quivered.

'I can tell', I clenched my pussy muscles.

'Mmm... Excited to make you my wife'

'Oh! I thought excited to fuck me'.

'That too'.

'But still we need to discuss about my suspicions'.

'Okay but not now. Later, baby'.

And we slowly then gradually become faster, fucked our brains out.