Dear Players...Chapter 1

Author: Hey wattpad people! This is my first story on this account so please, pretty please leave me feedback by commenting, and voting + fanning if you like it of course. I’ve been working on this for a while so it would be much appreciated. Please read the whole thing! It gets better as it nears the end...

Now enjoy…hopefully:)

(P.S. I have started a NEW story called Chasing Liam! Any support would be beyond appreciated!)

Have you ever experienced one of those moments where nothing else matters except each other? When you’re stuck in a trance? When your eyes meet and you get lost and just a little light-headed? When your eyes say everything and you have a little silent conversation? When your heart starts beating a little bit faster with each second? When your body thrums with electricity and you’re like three seconds away from passing out because you haven’t taken a breath yet? When you can’t get enough of them? When it’s absolutely love at first sight? Yeah, well, this is not one of those moments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’LL TAKE YOU HOME IF YOU DON’T LEAVE ME AT THE FRONT DOOR. YOUR BODY’S COLD, BUT GIRL WE’RE GETTING SO WARM!

                My preset alarm blasts through the room making me jolt up and stumble over a mountain of pillows until diving off the edge of the bed. Finally, after fumbling on the ground I find it and shut it off. Now that my ears are ringing, from setting my alarm too loud, I am wide awake.

                Slowly I push my upper body off the ground, well halfway up, until my hand slips from underneath me and I face plant into a random pillow that happened to be laying there. I groan as a dull ache starts filling my jaw from the impact. Then, I begin to realize something.

                I hadn’t set my alarm clock the night before and it was the middle of summer vacation, so who did? Before I could dwell more on the subject my mom bursts through my door smiling excitedly, well that is until she sees me sprawled on the ground. When she takes me in the smile wipes off her face completely.

                I wonder what goes through a mother’s head when she sees her child like this. It must have been quite an interesting sight. My legs are sprawled on my bed and tangled in my sheets while a bunch of pillows are scattered everywhere giving the illusion that a tiny hurricane passed by; at least a hurricane that rained green, blue, and pink pillows. Meanwhile, my torso is on the floor and I am still slightly groaning into a striped green and pink pillow.

“Uh, Honey, are you okay?” she asks concern outlining her voice and worry clear in her expression.

“Just peachy mom, peachy!” I respond sarcastically, but then realizing how worrisome she is I quickly sigh and add, “Yeah Mom I’m okay,” in a calmer tone.

                She stares at me for a bit like she is having a mental debate with herself. Then she gently shakes her head while closing her eyes like if she is trying to forget something. When she opens her eyes again the excited glint is back in them.

“I have some news! Some really big news!” she says her voice growing more high-pitched and enthusiastic with every word.

                I drop my head back into my striped green and pink pillow and muffle out an “Okay.”

“We’re going on vacation!” she practically yells.

             I groan again and raise my head to meet her eyes. You see when my mom says “we’re” going on vacation she doesn’t mean me and her. No! That would be insane. Note the sarcasm. She means my father and her.