Chapter 73

Skye's POV:

"Sticky Studio's", I said, reading the sign above the door. Ed smiled, tightening his arm around my waist. "This is where the magic happens.. well, most of the time", he laughed at his own joke making me giggle. "I get it!".

He grinned walking inside, nudging the man sitting at the computer with his headphones on. "Jake, this is Skye, Skye, this is Jake!". I shook his hand and he gave me a quick grin, "I've heard a lot about you, through the many songs Ed has sent, not just word of mouth". I feel myself blushing as Jake continued to go on, Ed avoided my gaze, also embarrassed. "Anyway! Lets get started, Skye come sit over here.. Ed guitar, mic, loop pedal, uhh.. anything else?". Ed shook his head and grabbed his guitar. "What's first up?" Ed asked, tuning his guitar. "Hold on, I think it says, your writing is pretty awful", Jake laughed making Ed nod. He started to play the song, strumming his guitar..

"It's alright to cry,

Even my dad does sometimes.."

A tear ran down my face as he continued to sing, knowing this song really did describe me and the troubles I have been having. His voice never failed to touch me. It was perfect. As soon as he finished he called me over, away from Jake.

"You okay?", he whispered and I nodded. "You mean so much to me you know", I said back quietly, taking his hand and playing with his fingers. "Come on love birds, I want to get through more then one song today!", Jake called out. We both laughed and Ed kissed my forehead. "Alright, alright what's next.."

It must have been 20 songs later Ed shrugged and just put down his guitar. "I can't pick my favourites it's impossible". Jake nodded, "Sleep on it.. please". Ed looked down at me and smiled. "Yeah I will, see you soon mate", Ed said walking out, holding my hand. "I want to take you out tonight". I smiled widely, "where to?". Ed smirked, "It's nowhere special but, I love it so.. Nandos?".