Chapter 39

Skye's POV:

We got back to Ed's flat and he straight away walked into the kitchen. I thought nothing of it and flicked through his CD rack, I put on some Damien Rice into his CD player, smiling as the first track came on. Suddenly I felt something hit me in the back of my head "Ow!" I said loudly, turning round to see Ed standing there with his Nerf gun pointing right at me. He chucked the other one at me and I just caught it. "Prepare to loose" he smirked, shooting me again. I had no idea how to even use this thing.

After about 5 minutes and around 20 more bullets hitting me in the face, I finally realised how to reload and shoot it. I took aim and shot it and just missed his face, but it hit Ed right in the ear. He laughed and now continuously started shooting. I ran into the bedroom and jumped over the bed, hiding behind it and shooting over the top of it. My aim was awful but it was quite amusing. Ed snuck round the corner, pretending to be sneaky. I couldn't help but laugh, he was anything but James Bond. He shot his gun at me and it hit my right in the eye. "Bloody hell Ed! Eyes are out of bounds!" he shot me again and jumped onto the bed, pointing the gun right at me. "Surrender!", I laughed and grabbed his legs, making him fall over onto the bed and drop his gun.

I climbed on top of him and straddled his waist, pressing the gun to his forehead. "No, you surrender!", he chuckled and mumbled something I couldn't quite understand. "You are such a big kid" he laughed louder this time, putting his hands on my waist. I shivered slightly and grinned. "I knew I would win, now surrender!". Ed smirked and pulled my face towards his kissing me firmly. "Never", he whispered, pushing the gun off the bed and running his hands down my back and slipping his fingertips into jeans. I gasped slightly through the kiss as his cold fingers touched my skin and he laughed. "It's definitely time for you to surrender" he smirked, kissing me again, pulling off my tshirt and pulling my body down onto his. "Damien Rice is a good mood setter.." he smirked, kissing me again, pushing his tongue past my lips and entwining it with his. One of his hands ran through my hair while the other was still tucked in the back of my jeans. "Enjoying yourself?" I managed to whisper quietly, which made him laugh. "I haven't even started"..