Chapter 49

Skye's POV:

We left the cafe and we walked for about 15 minutes. We made our way out of the city and to I guess what you'd call the countryside. Little cottages and fields everywhere. Ed opened a little gate and brought me into a field. Thinking about it, people wouldn't think much of their boyfriend bring them to a field, but it was beautiful. The grass was perfectly green and pretty little flowers were growing everywhere. You could see for miles, and it was so quiet. So peaceful. Just us.

"Ed it's, so lovely here, it's, just.." he smiled, "Us? Just us?" he grinned wider, grabbing hold of me and lifting me up off my feet and holding me in his arms. I laughed as he laid me down in between the flowers, picking one and tucking it into my hair. "I came here when you were back in the UK, I wrote some songs", he said softly, leaning over me, his hands where holding mine tight, pressing them to the ground so I couldn't move. His face moved closer, his lips just millimetres from mine. I stayed still, looking straight into his eyes. "Please can we not do it in a field.." I said, making him laugh. "Skye! I wouldn't do that!" he said through fits of laughter, "you ruined my serious moment!". I tried to wriggle away but he held me down, smirking. "Sorry Skye, you're going to have to stay with me forever..". I shrugged, "I don't mind". He kissed the corner of my mouth, softly using his teeth to tug on my bottom lip. "Good" he whispered, slowly moving down to kiss my neck.

We laid like this for a while. Ed just kissing me but not letting me go. I longed to kiss him back but he was still holding me down, it was like pure torture. "Ed.." I tried to say, but it came out as a slight moan. He just grinned, kissing me more. "Calm down Skye, we don't want to have sex in a field remember?" he said, trying not to laugh in between the kisses. I scowled, "I am calm!", he laughed even more, unbuttoning the top button of my shirt to kiss lower down my body. "You've gained a naughty streak Mr. Sheeran.." I said, trying to control my breathing as he just took my breath away, kissing at my chest. "Not having sex for 3 weeks does have its toll Skye..", he said, and I guess he was right. "..But I'm just glad your back, it's not just the sex!" he quickly added, making me laugh. "It's alright Ed, I know". He smirked and brought his face back up to mine.

Finally he let go my hands so I could grab his waist, causing his body to crash down on mine. "I really think we should leave before we have sex in a field.." he managed to say between our forceful kisses. He got up, pulling me up with him trying to keep our lips locked together. "You're not gunna be able to hide that bulge in your pants Ed" I said, giggling, making him really embarrassed, causing him to pull out his phone as he pulled away. "Taxi please.. Now would be perfect.." he said down the phone before hanging up and stumbling out the gate as he kissed me again, wrapping his arms around my waist and leading me towards the road where the taxi would be waiting..